PDA

View Full Version : FortuneCity through the side door?

Edwin
04-25-1999, 03:27 AM
I saw the FortuneCity campaigns being offered through SafeAudit and they would be PERFECT for my site... except that they are being offered through SafeAudit. I don't want to clutter my site with their slow-loading banners (and manually update all my pages too!)

Do you know of ANY other ad network or affiliate site offering access to the FortuneCity campaigns?

Edwin

------------------
Free Email Address Directory: 550+ free email services. http://www.emailaddresses.com/

Heartz
04-25-1999, 07:35 PM
Try Bachsys . I know they had some problems with the fortunecity program lately , but check it out

Kev I V
04-26-1999, 12:33 PM
What about MyPoints or CyberGold? is there anyway of getting to them without having to go thru linkshare or bach respectively? I think the people who would come to my site would go for those kind of programmes...

- later
Kev

NanoTech
04-26-1999, 01:20 PM
Hi,

I dont know of any others with FortuneCity, but last I checked, CyberGold and MyPoints were being offered by both WebSponsors and TransAct!. Hope this helps.

Dave

WildComputer
04-26-1999, 04:37 PM
IIRC WS has "my points" too.

WS rule - did you notice you still get click offers on your free2try site (and get credit) even if you didn't bother to apply for them on your own pages.