PDA

View Full Version : Websponsers World Sweeps #88 Alive???

tteenie
04-17-1999, 07:56 AM
I have been a member of Websponsors about 7 weeks now and have over 800 click throughs for this #88 Wallpaper Sweeps but no sign ups- weird since mostly all my other sweeps get sign ups from about 90% of click throughs!!! Trying to contact them is useless (I found anyway) because a standard reply is all I ever get. http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/frown.gif

------------------

WildComputer
04-17-1999, 08:05 AM
Well I have the exact same problem with all the computer related sweeps

160 iMac Sweepstakes
120 Sony Laptop Sweepstakes
and to a less extent
190 Compaq Presario Sweepstakes
77 Digital Camera Sweepstakes

and a few other sweeps too. I show no sign-ups despite hundreds of uniques for these offers.

Meanwhile 100K sweeps seems to show more than 100% sign-ups as compared to uniques. Presumably some come through free2try, or could it be perhaps that other kinds of sweeps get converted into 100K sweep ?

I don't have an answer from Web Sponsors either

tteenie
04-17-1999, 08:59 AM
Yes Wildcomputer...& I also know about the Deliver E sweeps being an individual can only sign up once as I think I read here. But $100K sweeps is Deliver E too and I get plenty of sign ups there!!! GO figure!?? I think I will just stick with 100K for a while until I see if anything happens with World Sweep. Boy if I got even paid for 1/2 the clickthroughs from "World Sweep" (like Deliver E 100K sweep) I wouldn't need to promote much else, heehee! http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------

WildComputer
04-17-1999, 10:40 AM
Likewise, I'd be laughing too if I showed any sign-ups for these other sweeps.

If if if...

WildComputer
04-22-1999, 03:29 PM
WS Tech Support sent me answer explaining how sweeps are tracked:

Hi there,

All sweepstakes are reported under the $100K swepstakes. They are all from one advertiser and they send us one report for all of them. Please know that they only pay once for each person no matter how many sweeps they enter. Also, if the person already exists in their database, they do not pay for that signup.

Thank you for your support.