PDA

View Full Version : Luna network finally says bye bye

singloon
12-06-2001, 01:07 PM
Well looks like Luna network is finally feeling the effects of the down turn. I got my notice of termination from About.com's Luna network just momenets ago for Jan 7, 2002.. basically saying that due to the down turn and amount of return i'm getting from the amount of traffic i send them, that it's not practically for me to stay :rolleyes:

It's sad to see this happen but oh well - online advertising is no longer my main income anyway (around 5 - 10%)

Looks like i'll have to proceed with version 7.0 layout for my site now without Luna banner ads :)

nima
12-06-2001, 07:05 PM
is it still safe to use their sprinks co-brand program? really would liek to know how they are going about that ?

singloon
12-07-2001, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by nima
is it still safe to use their sprinks co-brand program? really would liek to know how they are going about that ? in the email i got they asked me to look into the sprinks program so i assume that's still going ahead as normal

LastActionHero
12-07-2001, 04:18 AM
Is Sprinks still alive? What's the url and how are they doing?

singloon
01-09-2002, 12:28 PM
Luna just turned off the ad serving to my site... that's the end of a 12 1/2 month relationship... probably the longest one i have had with an ad company...

now i have a new site layout and php/mysql news publishing backend going live today to replace the old layout :D