PDA

View Full Version : GoClick Problems?

enterprise
11-30-2001, 10:03 AM
My affiliate stats at GoClick appear to have been frozen at 18:00 on Thursday, Nov. 29. PopUnders and text links on my sites result in blank windows. This began (coincidentally?) at about the time I requested payment through the affiliate manager yesterday.

Anyone else experiencing this? I sent an email to GoClick support about half an hour ago, but thought I might get feedback sooner via this forum, assuming that the problem is universal.

Czar
11-30-2001, 11:23 AM
The problem doesn't seem to be universal, since my reports presently extend to 6:00:00 November 30th.

Incidentally, I successfully received my latest payment on the 26th after requesting a withdrawal on the 20th, so the affiliate team still seem to be performing their tasks on-schedule.

Hopefully your email correspondence will reveal the cause behind your delayed stats (however slight the delay may be).

HTH

madaweb
11-30-2001, 11:26 AM
I just checked my goclick account and everything's working for me.

enterprise
11-30-2001, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the input, folks.

I've been with GoClick for about a year and have been receiving monthly payments without problem. Guess I'll just have to wait til support replies to my e-amil to see what's up with my account.