PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else miss the CJ forums?

defiant
11-30-2001, 07:54 AM
There used to be a good lot of information being passed around there for everyone, (how to increase sales, boost visitors etc). Thanks to the people at the CJ forums I increased my profit from almost nothing to about $100/week so far. No offense to this board but you just don't seem to see much other than discussions about individual merchants here.

Sve
11-30-2001, 08:18 AM
I'm missing them too, but now you can find most of the CJ forums folks (Leader, etc) at abestweb.com.

Anyway, I find the geektalk very useful too.

Robert from SI
11-30-2001, 08:22 AM
defiant,

While "Making Money On The Internet" is the most popular section of Geek Talk there are many other sections that deal with the issues you'd like to discuss.

Jan
11-30-2001, 08:23 AM
On the contrary, cj.com is probably the most discussed program here, and there have been a lot of cj forum members joined up here, or returned, since their demise.

Try a search for cj and you will see what I mean ;)

ceo
12-01-2001, 04:42 PM
Oh yes, I miss the CJ forums, but I guess we all will move on......into others such as GV.....
Yes in a way the guys there were more on 'how to earn from your site'.

The geeks here are where from and why not ; )

CJ wants to be out of the red remember ; )

Cheers,
RR/
PS : Robert from SIC, please look into my allclicks.com account (user='ceo') and tell me if you can pay me. When I signed up with you in around Feb'01, you accepted me & intl' users. Then sometime this year you banned some countries, but said intl' members Already with you are allwoed to stay & will be payed.

Please can you confirm that !