PDA

View Full Version : Incentivized ads

yevlesh
11-28-2001, 11:53 PM
Which pay-per-lead companies allow you to incentivize their ads?

I would like to require visitors to register with a sponsor before being able to access a certain category of my site, but so far WebSponsors is the only one which offers that and they have only one ad for which it can be used :(.

Yevgeniy

suresk
11-29-2001, 12:06 AM
A few offers at FineClicks allow incentivize sites..

EMINEM79
11-29-2001, 12:21 AM
Quite a few do at shareasale.com

yevlesh
11-29-2001, 01:13 PM
How reliable is shareasale? Their website doesn't look very professional.

Regarding fineclicks, is there any way to access a list of all of their offers which offer incentivisation?

EMINEM79
11-29-2001, 02:46 PM
Shareasale.com is awesome...

I get my check from them each month and on time as well..

Dave

TemporaryID
11-29-2001, 03:08 PM
Any companies from CJ?

11-29-2001, 07:17 PM
There are several offers at CPABank as well.

yevlesh
11-29-2001, 08:39 PM
Tried to join CPA bank, but their form is giving an error. I guess I will give it another try later.

As far as ShareASale, can all of their offers be incentivized? I couldn't find any info on this subject on their site.

JP Sauve
11-29-2001, 09:05 PM
Prize-O-Matic.com does accept incentive traffic, and will offer special CPA rates if you can send 1000+ leads in a month.

adnanazam
11-29-2001, 10:07 PM
i have an incentive site. i am running following cpa deals with incentives

Under CJ

Jobsonline
milesource
yourfreecamera
prizeomatic

under linkshare
prizegames
iwon
under reporting

zixmail
gator

these are just few. there are a lot more offers under these three networks.

Adnan Azam
http://www.pointsmoney.com

JP Sauve
11-29-2001, 10:21 PM
Adnan, you'll earn more if you pick up Prize-O-Matic at LeadHound.com instead of Commission Junction. CJ's higher fees have dropped our payout at CJ to very low.

adnanazam
11-29-2001, 10:41 PM
suave, does leadhound accepts incentive sites? and do they offer any extra parameter to insert in code to track site members leads like cj offer SID.

Adnan Azam

yevlesh
11-29-2001, 11:04 PM
Hi Adnan, thanks for the info.
With Reporting.net , did you have to email each merchant, or did you just setup the links?

I emailed CJ and here is what they said:

What you are describing is an "incentive program"; you are offering an incentive (access to zip files) to the shopper in order to drive traffic to the advertiser's site.

Incentive programs need to work differently with Commission Junction and the merchants within our program. According to the Commission Junction Affiliate Service Agreement:

"5.3 ...You shall not establish or cause to be established any program that provides any rewards, points or compensation for Clicks or Leads, unless specifically approved in writing by the Merchant and Commission Junction..."

Unless your merchants have "specifically" approved your points/rewards
program they can terminate their affiliation with your site and you will forfeit any commissions earned.
<1> Please send an e-mail message to each merchant involved,
<2> Explain how you are generating your traffic(include your URL) and also
<3>have each merchant send us a copy (Cc:) of their written approval to incentive@cj.com.

Any commission payments withdrawn from your CJ affiliate account
will be held, pending verification of merchant approval for your Point/Rewards program.
If you have any questions about this policy or about contacting the merchants let us know.

Update:

There is a new functionality in the CJ 5.0 interface that allows you to specify that you are running an incentive program and to provide a description as well. This is done on the Account page, under the Administrative Settings tab, click Edit on the right side of the field, and check the appropriate box/fill in description. Please note, if you need to change this information once it has been entered, you will be required to contact Affiliate Services to do so. Please update your account ASAP. This is mandatory for any affiliate running an incentive program.

How did you do it? Did you just email the merchants and they approved it?

Yevgeniy

adnanazam
11-29-2001, 11:14 PM
yevlesh,

yes Man i did all that tough work. i email to each advertiser and recieve approval and forward to cj .
BUT cj has just change their incentive sites approval system. Now each advertiser is prompt to check incentive site before approval(even they have auto approval to all publishers). So in this circumstance i think there will be no need for furthur approval. but it is just my opinion. i have emailed cj for current updates but still not got an answer. so better way is to have manual approvals from all your advertisers.
Even doing all that cj hold my payment for three months but now i am getting my payments on time.
it is really difficult to work with cj having incentive site. Linkshare is much better in this regard.

Adnan Azam

JP Sauve
11-29-2001, 11:16 PM
It is my understanding that LeadHound.com does accept incentive sites. You should however double check with them.

yevlesh
11-30-2001, 08:26 PM
Just applied to Leadhound, I am going to email them and ask as soon as they accept me.