PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with the advertising on my site

iklik
11-28-2001, 07:44 PM
Greetings all.

On my site: http://www.iklik-it.com

I have had pathetic returns on my advertising. With CJ, I have made $23 for about 4 months, and close to 75,000 banner impressions (which I don't get paid for).

The only REAL success I have had is with some work at home banners, but those only pay .50 cents per signup, and I have had only around 4-5 of those.

My audience is aged 14-35 or so, mostly male, but a lot of them for some reason don't buy things online, or at least from my banners!

I am currently using webhitsdirect ($.75/raw cpm $2/unique CPM) for my pop-unders, but I would like a pop-under that displays with more campaigns (as there are times when webhitsdirect doesn't have a campaign running).

I just put in focalex's refer a friend email list link on my site, and I am waiting to see the results.

I need any advice anyone is willing to give me. I would love to run CPM banners, but fastclick rejected my site :(

Any ideas on what kind of programs/banners I should run that will be able to make some cash? :confused:

Thanks!

madaweb
11-28-2001, 08:56 PM
iklik
PopupTraffic has a $2.00 popunder program.

iklik
11-28-2001, 09:51 PM
Do their pop-ups/unders contain any adult content/otherwise inappropriate material? If so, then I cannot put them on. I cannot find info on what kind of ads they run on their site.

firstmark
11-28-2001, 10:21 PM
Popuptraffic has no adult campaigns or anything else that would be questionable. They pay per unique session per day so if you use them you should get the cookie to limit exposure to once per user session per day as it is not provided with the code.