PDA

View Full Version : Overture still no funds?

wly
11-27-2001, 05:22 AM
They are late by almost 15 days now and status still says awaiting funds. Anyone have any clue when will they disburse the funds?

demae
11-27-2001, 02:47 PM
Where in their affiliate website do you see "Awaiting funds"? I haven't gotten my check either so I'd like to check my payment status using their affiliate website, but I'm not sure how.

Jeff Booth
11-27-2001, 04:04 PM
I don't know where to see this either. But I would not think overture/reporting.net is the kind of company to be ripping people off.. at least I hope!

qball0213
11-27-2001, 04:27 PM
When you first login, click on payment status for whichever merchant you want to check.

demae
11-27-2001, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by qball0213
When you first login, click on payment status for whichever merchant you want to check.

Ahh, so I have to do that at www.reporting.net instead of overture.reporting.net (which is where I have been logging in from before).

My status is also "Awaiting Funds".

Jeff Booth
11-27-2001, 06:23 PM
Whenever i log directly into reporting.net it just redirects me to the overture page?

Was curious to see if mine says the same.

demae
11-28-2001, 03:15 PM
> Whenever i log directly into reporting.net it
> just redirects me to the overture page?

You're going to http://www.reporting.net/ and logging in from there, but you get redirected to the Overture page?

I'm guessing they might do that if your reporting.net account is not signed up for any merchants other than Overture. I don't have any suggestions on how you can see the Payment Status thing, though; maybe you can try contacting reporting.net technical support.

I think I know why I haven't been paid; I recently received an e-mail from Overture saying that they need my tax information since I've earned too much money with them. So probably they'll pay me after they receive my tax information.

qball0213
11-28-2001, 04:04 PM
LI just recieved that email also, but I'm not approaching anywhere near 600 dollars for the year.

Meowser
11-28-2001, 04:16 PM
I got that email too and if and when I get the check I will have only made $21 so far for the year since I wasn't using them until recently.

TennisPro
11-28-2001, 04:19 PM
We received our check on November 21st. Overture's check signing person was sick and that is the reason for the delay.

We are in a direct partnership (xml) with Overture so the befree folks should get their check soon.

Best,

TennisPro

EDC
11-29-2001, 11:11 AM
I emailed them but no response.

Let's hope they don't give us the shaft.

zMan
11-29-2001, 11:35 AM
I don't know why Overture will play around with their affiliates like this, or why they'd decide to give their affiliates the shaft. With 'em changing their company name, having over 35,000 advertisers, teaming up with Yahoo!, it seems like they're moving "...ahead".

But then again, you never really know what these Internet companies will do, they are unpredictable! Overture probably reaches 90% of the Internet users now since they teamed up with Yahoo!, so maybe they'll decide to give the shaft to their affiliates if they really don't care anymore... You never know!

Or maybe they're just "late" on payments. :rolleyes: