PDA

View Full Version : intelliads@technobrands.com

demae
11-26-2001, 08:34 PM
Does anyone know anything about the following company?

Weird, they didn't specify what type of ad these CPM rates are for - popunders or 468x60?

From intelliads@technobrands.com Mon Nov 26 20:31:18 2001
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:42:17 -0500
To: pmak@aaanime.net
Subject: Ad Avails?

Dear Publisher, I have several ad campaigns you may be interested either pre- or post- Christmas depending on your ad availability.

Hotel: Geo-targeted ads @ $3.50 CPM

Catalog: Standalone, Opt-in Email @ $10.00 CPM

Second Mortgage: Ad @ $.12 CPC

Travel: Ad @ $0.10 CPC

Game: Ad @ $.20 CPM (Iframes Only!)

Catalog: Ad @ $.30 CPM

Artwork: Ad @ $4.00 CPA

Catalog: Ad @ 20% CPA (Towers or Pops only, averages about $.40 CPM, average sale of $150.00)

Womens: Standalone, Opt-in Email @ $10.00-15.00 CPM

Run of Network Ads @ $.10 CPC
-or-
Run of Network Ads @ $.17 CPM

If you have an interest, please respond to:

mailto:intelliads@technobrands.com

so we can setup a test for you. If you no longer are reponsible for advertising in your organization, please pass this along to the appropriate party.

If you do not wish to receive information on future opportunities, please repond to the above address and type REMOVE in the subject line.

Rich Johann
President
Intelliads Division
Technobrands.com

singloon
11-27-2001, 08:11 AM
got the same email and i believe it's because i did sign up with ipipe.com which servers intelliads ads

problem is i never got payment or reports from my banners served months ago... not sure if it was under the min payment but i don't have any idea as to how much i earned.. all i kept getting was emails asking if i wanted to accept such and such campaign all serving iframe ads.. i told them their iframe ads conflicted with my current ad serving and haven't had any response since then.. that was probably at least 3 - 6 months ago...

dbcooper
05-09-2002, 02:12 PM
Any updates on intelliads? They just emailed me again.

PaulT
05-09-2002, 03:25 PM
I've had that email before as well, not sure where they got my address from though.

singloon
05-09-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by dbcooper
Any updates on intelliads? They just emailed me again. i'd wouldn't go with them, since i posted last in this thread still no reply or payment to what i served .. i gave up and moved on

firstmark
05-10-2002, 01:06 AM
singloon I filled out the ipipe form too since I saw they were providing below the scroll banners on Standard Internet's Clickheretofind.com site.
They have been on the site for months so they must be paying Standard Internet at least.

It would be nice to have more specifics about what kinds of traffic and where their ads have to be placed to get the rates menioned.