PDA

View Full Version : Typo

JJJay
07-24-2001, 07:25 PM
Hi Steve, On the following page http://www.geekvillage.com/advertise/advertise.htm you made a typo.

I have outlined the typo in bold, I like bold :)

Q: Why are your rates so high?
A: We respectfully believe are rates are reasonable for a quality site, targeted campaigns, and an "exclusive position". Some sites charge up to $90.00 per thousand page views. Other sites display numerous Banners on the same page which may dilute your results and upset visitors.

are = our :)

JJJay
07-24-2001, 07:31 PM
Just found another 2 typos on the same page, you gotta fire your proof reader :)

Q: Do you offer any guarantees?
A: Nothing in life is guaranteed except death and taxation. We think it's somewhat disingenuous to quote target or estimated click through for an advertiser given the numerous variables involved. We want long term relationships and will due our very best to help you maximize your results.
Q: Do you sell Advertising for any other sites you own?
A: Our philosophy has always been "eye balls first" and then sell advertising. We will never compromise the integrity of the site, taint the user experience with B]to[/B] many Ads, and dilute the results of an advertising campaign. We currently do not have any other sites with sufficent trafic and a Webmaster demographic.

due = do
to = too

Steve_S
07-24-2001, 07:59 PM
JJJay

<blush>

Thanks so much. Fixed :)

parplex
07-25-2001, 11:37 AM
tis tis steve, are you just using the first option spell check gives you? heh

I had that problem when on my papers tommarow was tomato

singloon