Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell > Archives of old posts from Let's Barter/Trade, Buy, & Sell
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2001, 06:43 PM   #1
malibber

Unhappy I need some general traffic building advice (willing to pay/trade)

Here is what I have now
www.dvdcouponpost.com A Community forum, and DVD mall type site. I get about 1000 uniques per-day in the summer months and 1,200 1500 uniques per-day in the winter months. I currently use paid placement search engines, and have good placement in google.

A roughly 6,000-subscriber double opt in newsletter with about 50 new subscribers per-week.

A new site that I launched two weeks ago www.freedvdcentral.com which gets about 250 300 uniques per-day mostly from paid placement search engines.

What I am looking to accomplish:
I am looking to spend $1000 (maybe a little more) in the next 2-3 months with the hope that I can get my traffic at my main site (The DVD Coupon Post) up to 2,500 5,000 uniques per-day.

I am looking for specific ideas on which would be the best way to accomplish this, and purposal from people that think they can help me accomplish this on my budget.

I considered the idea of launching a CPC affiliate program, but I am concerned about fraud.