Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Web publishing business discussion > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2001, 02:15 PM   #1
Tony Burgan

Thumbs up Who's earning what?

Ok who would know of some creditable Affiliate programs? I am looking for details... Like
Affiliate A program = X amount of $ each month or click/whatever the case might be. Maybe a list of which ones are good to bad. I only ask because everyone here knows which ones are good ect.
Tony Burgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2001, 02:24 PM   #2
Lil_Red

Unhappy

The most important thing is to choose programs that are relevant to your website. A number of people have had decent results with Commission Junction. It takes experimentation to find out will work best for you.

I know this was not the answer you were looking for but it is the most realistic answer.
Lil_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2001, 07:22 AM   #3
cyburrr
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

Lightbulb

Your first step should be to go thru the archives of this board (Using the search function) and research some of the more popular programs. (Keep in mind tho, that times have changed..try to gather current info)

There's also some great sites that have detailed reviews of the programs. Look in the posters 'sigs' for the URL"s - I know Czar has a good one.

cyburrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2001, 07:34 AM   #4
Czar

Webmaster

Talking

Wow! Thanks for the positive words cyburrr http://geekvillage.com/ubb/smile.gif

Out of fairness to my competition, you might also want to check out each program as reviewed on ClickQuick and Adbility in order to gain a well-rounded view before making any major commitment.

------------------
Czar
Net-Ads - Webmaster Resource Center
iOnline Network
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote