PDA

View Full Version : entertainment website for sale

McP
04-21-2002, 11:10 AM
Your Name: Mitul Patel

Website URL: http://go2celebs.com

Age of site: about 1 years old.

Traffic: About 40,000-60,000 page views a month for 2002, most visitors come from google. I have put up an extreme-dm tracker, you can view the stats here: http://extremetracking.com/open;ref1?login=hpgo2c

Revenue per month: About $25-$50 a month total, split among popuptraffic,search traffic and commision junction.

Reason for selling: I cannot devote any more time on this website, I am graduating soon and don't have time for updates, and also need the money to start paying off those student loans.

Other data: the price also include a partially developed go2celebs.net domain and site.

Asking price: $500 (but any serious offers will be considered)

Email Address: mpatel@wam.umd.edu

Thanks,

McP

McP
04-22-2002, 06:59 PM
Update: Just to let everyone know that the website has been sold.

Thanks,

McP

eyetricks
10-15-2002, 08:48 PM
If you want to see something funny, look at the stats for this website (link provided in original thread).

This post was in April and the sale was completed in April.

Take a look at the traffic stats starting in May and going forward. They completely disappeared!

Classic example of verifying the legitimacy of all traffic before buying a website.

Regards,
Brad

loanuniverse
10-15-2002, 10:29 PM
If you want to see something funny, look at the stats for this website (link provided in original thread). This post was in April and the sale was completed in April. Take a look at the traffic stats starting in May and going forward. They completely disappeared! Classic example of verifying the legitimacy of all traffic before buying a website.
It could also mean that the new owner removed the tracking. I did not see it in the first page. The site shows enough backlinks in most search engines that being a newly created site just to be sold would seem unlikely. I also like the look.... then again, I am easily swayed by pictures of good looking women.

Stranger
10-16-2002, 05:55 AM
Ahhh **** I came in a lil too late :(

Outta curiousity was it sold for $500 or less or more?

Jan
10-16-2002, 06:23 AM
You came much too late...and the site was sold, that is all that matters ;)

And loanuniverse, I too noticed that the extreme tracker was no longer used. I also noticed the male pics were not there :( :p

Click Here!