PDA

View Full Version : I am buying websites, must be complete

swatelaw
04-03-2002, 07:28 AM
I am seeking websites that are complete, I am not seeking 20,000 dollar websites, looking for low end sites.

any subject matter.

thanks
Brandon

submit-free.com

hobbnet
04-03-2002, 10:54 PM
Brandon,

Check out http://www.Zettas.com

Its a site I am real proud of but never had time to update.

I will sell it for relatively cheap.

Your email is off so I can't directly email you...

If you want email me at:
wade@cats.ucsc.edu

David_Baker
04-17-2002, 01:19 PM
I have a website for sale. You can see my post on this forum or contact me directly if you are interested.

McP
04-20-2002, 04:08 PM
I have a entertainment website for sale, please contact me at mpatel@wam.umd.edu if you are interested.

Thanks,

McP

besimple
06-03-2002, 08:21 AM
umm http://Yabal.com - BT telecom killed this site back in the year 2000 - its a dead baron place now.......800+ free homepage users. 800+ email users......gets about 1000 hits a day on all pages..including members.

Besimple :)
PS. ofcourse my email: Ahmad@2DPlay.com

nschwaber
06-19-2002, 08:16 AM
If you are still looking for sites have a look at LookForStuff.com

Started off using the smart search script but have recently converted it to a custom PHP and MySQL script. Much more features and a lot faster than smart search.

Pulls non bidded query's from searchfeed and google. Search feed pays a commision.

I have just under 900 members it goes up every day. I have neglected it quite a bit lateley so traffic and search were down. I just bought 25K unique visitors to be delivered over the next month to boost searches back up.

Affiliates can create custom a branded search engine and pull xml feeds.

There are about 52K keywords listed in the database all with bids on them.

The real value here is the member database and the domain name I will include the .net and .org also and the custom script.

If you are interested you can contact me through PM here or any of the contact addresses on the site.

Nathan

Click Here!