PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on domain name values

billgulch
11-14-2001, 06:18 PM
Hello!

I'm still pretty new here, so let's hope this post is OK. If this isn't an appropriate post, I'm sorry and will know better in the future. :)

I have a few extra domain names (yes, yes... got carried away registering one day...) that I was wanting to get an opinion on their value and whether or not I should keep them myself for type in traffic potential, try to sell them, or let them lapse when the time comes. Also, I guess they're all really "for sale, trade, or lease", but I don't have a clue as to what they are worth. The top 2 get a few of type ins a day (the second one was mentioned on Bob and Tom last year when I ran a small humor site there). Several of them border on "risque", but nothing too over-the-top :

girl4u.com -- I am leasing this one and plan on keeping it for now. I just wanted an opinion on it's value. :)

guy4u.com
schmolitics.com
hearusplay.com
pooplist.com

mad-libs.com

I also own a couple of .cc's, but I know their value is pretty much $0, but a couple do get me a few type ins :

coeds.cc
autoracing.cc

Thanks for any opinions!

--Mike

<Admin edit: Hi Mike and welcome. Yep, some of the names aren't appropriate so I snipped them. Members can contact you privately for the complete list. Thank you>

domainbarn
12-02-2001, 01:58 AM
Do you know about the type in history for mad-libs.com? Seems like there should be some, please email me.

Click Here!