PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Issues in Website Design and Usability

a1rosess
06-15-2011, 11:57 PM
You’ve tested your website, you’ve visited it a few times, you’ve gotten some feedback on it, and you have a bit of data about your visitors.

You might want to make some changes. Here are the top ten issues in website design and usability.

Think about these things in relation to your website and consider what you might want to do

1. The First Glance
2. Navigation
3. Contact Information
4. Call To Action
5. Above the Fold Focus
6. Inviting Content
7. Well-Organized Pages
8. Visual Appeal
9. Sincerity and Trustworthiness
10. A Polished Finish

ericlenhard
06-16-2011, 08:15 AM
And what about search bar? I think it's a very important part of the site.

katereber
06-17-2011, 09:03 AM
And what about changing or creating more content? Is it considered?
Anyway, thanks for the list..

jasonaldein
07-18-2011, 03:13 AM
ya search bar is very important also the mose irritating thing is keycaptcha .It is almost not visible and annoying .you should introduce any other method to stop spamming .like question and ans or image identifier etc .

shwaina
07-22-2011, 12:07 AM
Search bar is also very important. Through it you moved up to certain search very easily. But the most important I think is content of the website and its logo. Because you need to give more attention to it. It must be unique and must translated your business idea. I develop and Design Joomla Templates, CSS Templates during their development i give more attention to description of business must according to the web content.

nareshsaini
07-22-2011, 02:19 AM
I totally agree with shwaina search bar is important and website content and its logo is the thing which describe your business. so they are the most important.

bloomtools1
08-05-2011, 02:03 AM
Nice things you have presented. It can help understanding while going for designing your site.