PDA

View Full Version : Chrome is out of beta version

webcool
12-18-2008, 01:42 AM
this is the news that is making a buzz in the online industry. In my opinion, Google Chrome has failed to meet the expectation level and I wonder why Google has decided to take it out of the beta version? What is your opinion?

mayz
01-02-2009, 12:22 AM
this is the news that is making a buzz in the online industry. In my opinion, Google Chrome has failed to meet the expectation level and I wonder why Google has decided to take it out of the beta version? What is your opinion?

For me I think maybe they received a satisfactory feedback from the users,thats why they took it out of Beta

jamescliff
01-05-2009, 01:33 AM

Yes, I do agree with you.

Chrome is not as per expectation so I'm still using Firefox.

jitendraag
01-05-2009, 10:24 AM
I am sure google will push Chrome for OEM integration and it will be pre-installed in all newly shipped PCs and notebooks soon.

We have already seen Firefox crossing 20% mark with IE share going down even further. Maybe another 2 years and we will have another browser between Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

webcool
01-05-2009, 11:02 PM
For me I think maybe they received a satisfactory feedback from the users,thats why they took it out of Beta

No. As Chrome is a complete failure, Google is not leaving no stone unturned to increase its popularity.

vik88
01-10-2009, 08:00 AM
as for me - i like chrome! easy, do not hang up as ie and very beautiful =)

Czar
01-13-2009, 11:39 PM
They're really motoring forward with versions now. The Chrome/Chromium development version has suddenly jumped up to version 2.x, so it could be that a couple of months after moving version 1 out of beta, Google will already have version 2 in the wild. Not that that means much, but it's interesting to see Google jump its version numbers ahead so quickly; maybe to appear more established?

More on what the version 2 browser will offer may be found here:
http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2009/01/google-chrome-now-at-version-2.html

TrustNobody
01-14-2009, 02:33 AM
like most of nice things from google things will be always on '' beta '' :) firefox owns :)