PDA

View Full Version : High Traffic site.. Makes 3000 a month for sale

cybertrash
02-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Site : Custom Iconz

Name: Aaron Wong

Traffic: An average of 6000 uniques a day! Don't believe us? Check out our tracker on the bottom of the page or just click HERE.

Profit: Earn up to 3000 dollars or more with this site!!! You can already earn about $1200 from pop ups (Pay Pop Up) they give $7.50 for EVERY 1000 uniques. Do your math and you can get about $1200 a month just with pop ups!!! You can also put a banner on the top spot. You can make about 5 dollars a day with google banners or bidclix.

Reason for selling: I am moving on to bigger projects and i need money to invest into it.

Fact: According to neilsen ratings "aim icon sites"are in the top 5 of sites visited by teens. Look!

Contact: My Email is aaronw118@yahoo.com and you can also contact me on AIM. My screen name is cybertrash52.

Included : Domain - Customiconz.com , the customized program that we have, and everything else on the site. You will also get help if you need help setting it up.

Server Cost - Uses about 70 gigs of bandwidth a month. You can get a good price for 24 dollars a month at globat.com.

Increase you profits to an average of 4000 dollars a month!!! - You can do this with Net Pal Now!
Popular sites such as Im Bum and Original Icons use this. Im bum makes about 500 dollars a day and Original makes about 300 dollars a day. If you want to know more about this, you can talk to a staff member of Net Pal Now. Talk to him on aim JonathanV20

to bid, click here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2594672810

EMINEM79
02-11-2004, 03:47 PM
Your traffic seems to be really down today?

cybertrash
02-11-2004, 03:54 PM
thats because the day isnt over yet.. its only 4pm

cheznoir
02-11-2004, 04:27 PM
Are you selling all your icon sites, or just this one? Since a large part of your traffic seems to come from other icon sites you own, are you going to keep those links going once the site is sold?

- warning on visiting any of the affiliates site - netpal crazy pops.

Chet

cybertrash
02-11-2004, 04:57 PM
i'm just selling this one and yes i will keep the links on my other sites i own.

Sashman
02-11-2004, 05:14 PM
You can already earn about $1200 from pop ups (Pay Pop Up) they give $7.50 for EVERY 1000 uniques. Do your math and you can get about $1200 a month just with pop ups!!!

Please, if you are going to make outrageous statements at least get your numbers straight. Thank you.

cybertrash
02-11-2004, 05:22 PM
first of all it was not outrageous and second of all.. how are my numbers " not straight"

funpage
02-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Paypopup pays $1.40 per raw popup which averages to $7 per unique visitor:
http://paypopup.com/pubintro.php

Sashman
02-11-2004, 09:46 PM
Please, since when does anyone calculate pop revenue by a straight multiplication of unique users with CPM?

jokearound
02-11-2004, 10:05 PM
any serious buyer will realise that the sellers claims are false. I did the numbers, and it didnt work out, so I wont be bidding.

Czar
02-11-2004, 11:31 PM
The FTC will have an absolute field day if and when they finally decide to crack down on the claims made in eBay ads.

cybertrash
02-12-2004, 03:05 PM
please explain how my claims are false i have gotten checks from them and it is true.

Steve_S
02-12-2004, 03:20 PM
cybertrash,

Best of luck with your sale. In the interest of helping all parties I believe the answers to the following questions will provide additional data which will help your sale:

1. What is your net and gross income from this site and only this site for the last 7 months?

2. Next, please take this figure and break it down by each and every affiliate program you used to earn this total on the site you are selling and only this site. Please tell us what you earned from each program on the site for sale and only this site?

Respectfully, one of the major factors in the value of a site is the revenue that the site has already earned. Certainly, potential has a place in the equation but it's often not as important as what you have earned from this site.

Thanks in advance and best of luck with your sale.

cybertrash
02-12-2004, 03:28 PM
i have gotten checks with 1100 dollars from paypopup.com and i am using netpal on my other site www.imdoll.com which i got a check for 5500 dollars from. imdoll gets an average of 9000 uniques a day. i have already earned about 6000 dollars with paypopup but haven't put netpal on it yet because i am selling it.

Steve_S
02-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Thanks for your response. Your thread title is:

"High Traffic site.. Makes 3000 a month for sale"

Given your last post above this one and your thread title, your site of Custom Iconz and ONLY this site has produced "i have already earned about 6000 dollars"

Is this correct? Yes or No please.

Respectfully, the math doesn't work. 7 months x 3k would produce gross revenue of 21K and not 6K.

If I have missed something about your revenue earned and not potential revenue for Custom Iconz and ONLY this site, please clarrify the issue with revenue numbers already earned from Custom Iconz and ONLY this site.

Thanks in advance for your help and best of luck with your sale.

cybertrash
02-12-2004, 04:13 PM
i am sorry i forgot to include the 468x60 ad from google ad sense. i made 1400 dollars from them last month. with about 50 dollars a day.

SinisterX
02-12-2004, 04:30 PM
I'm interested.

Could you please answer Steve's post tho? Nobody cares about the income you make from IMBum or IMBUddy whatever.

We're talking about your icon sites.

How much do you make PER month for each source? Adsense, paypopup AND everything else. Don't throw in the money you make from IMBUM because its irrevelant to the sale.

How did you get 6k? Break down the numbers on a monthly basis that says you got that.

Don't say "Potential" earnings as we're interested in what it makes now ;)

cybertrash
02-12-2004, 04:59 PM
i just said i make about 3000 dollars a month from custom iconz
about 1200 from paypopup.com and about 1400 from google ad sense. and i didn't say anytyhing about imbum.. i was talking about my OTHER site im doll which makes 6000 dollars a month from netpal which you can put in customiconz and make about 3000 dollars just from it.

i got 6k from my 7 months on customiconz last month from PAYPOPUP ONLY. i have been making about 1k each month and 1200 the last month because of the increase of traffic.

Sashman
02-12-2004, 05:07 PM
Groan.

Originally posted by cybertrash
i have gotten checks with 1100 dollars from paypopup.com and i am using netpal on my other site www.imdoll.com which i got a check for 5500 dollars from. imdoll gets an average of 9000 uniques a day. i have already earned about 6000 dollars with paypopup but haven't put netpal on it yet because i am selling it.

You are displaying popupsponsor (against their terms I might add) on that site, and not paypopup.com.

Originally posted by cybertrash
i am sorry i forgot to include the 468x60 ad from google ad sense. i made 1400 dollars from them last month. with about 50 dollars a day.

I see no adsense on that site or your other icon site(s). NetPal = No AdSense btw, which I'm sure you already discovered.

Speaking of your other sites, I'm sure all your links to customiconz will remain once you sell the site, correct? I'd hate see the purchaser of the site see 45% of his traffic disapear if those links get removed.

cybertrash
02-12-2004, 05:32 PM
it is not popupsponsor, its paypopup, i have taken off the paypopup code for selling purposes. the reason why you see the popupsponsor code there is because i was using before they shut down.

also.. google has suspended my account for using netpal so i no longer can use it. so you can either use netpal as your main revenue.. or paypopup + google adsense.

and yes the links on my sites will definately remain

SWD
02-13-2004, 08:18 AM
just a comment,

NetPal is the most annoying spyware I could ever seen. It even forces you to download that ****, "You Must Click Yes", I dont know how people bomb their visitors with those offers.