PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy Teen or Music/Movie websites.

NetFXMedia
01-25-2004, 05:15 PM
NetFX Media, Inc. is looking to expand its market share for one of our properties. We are looking to buy established websites with content in the area of:

Teenagers
Music Reviews
Movie Reviews
Flash Cartoons (Must have rights to cartoons)

The site doesn't need to be profitable, but as always that is a plus. We are not looking to buy for banner impressions, but rather unique users, established site, and good content.

Please reply to this post or you can email me directly at mike@teenspot.com . Don't send a PM please.

themovieinsider
01-26-2004, 08:40 AM
The Movie Insider
www.themovieinsider.com

traffic 1,000-5,000 unique users

revenue $200-500

stbmax
01-31-2004, 08:11 AM
Hi.

I have a package of Domains that receive highly targeted traffic, in the area that your looking for.

Pinkalicious.net:
Used To Be A Teen Forum. 417 Links. 200-250 Unique
Visitors/Mth.

Celebrities.me.uk Premium Celebrity Domain SE Friendly!
Receives Approx 1100 Uniques/Mth.....And Climbing!!!
This One Could Huge If Given A Site, And Submitted To Search Engines.!!!

Also Included The Following Domains That Receive Type-In Traffic/Not Sure Of The Numbers Though.

AudioslaveLyrics.com
Blink182Tabs.com
EvanescenceLyrics.com
GreenDayTabs.com
LinkinParkTabs.com

If interested...You Can Reply Here,
Or At stbmax2002@yahoo.com

Regards....Steve.

1lit
01-31-2004, 07:36 PM
UKHotMovies.com (http://www.UKHotMovies.com) is one of Britain's leading movie review sites. The portal has been widely acclaimed for the quality of its reviews and innovative design. Extensive online and offline promotion ensures that UKHotMovies.com receives an ever-increasing stream of high quality visitors. Currently receiving 60,000 uniques a month. Traffic to the site is increasing steadily. The majority of our surfers are between the ages of 18-45 and over 85% are from the UK.

Email me at ceo AT azam.com for more info :)