PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy sites affiliated with fastclick [Please read fastclick post]

max55
01-16-2004, 07:52 PM
hi I'm looking to buy sites which have been accepted and are actively advertising fastclick.

Preferably a humor or entertainment site.

hammer
01-16-2004, 10:11 PM
What is your price range?

GT Web
01-16-2004, 10:43 PM
private message sent...

Eric M
01-17-2004, 01:36 AM
<<Snipped>>

http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13500

5. Do not insert your own offer in another members topic

borus
01-17-2004, 01:45 AM
<<Snipped>>

5. Do not insert your own offer in another members topic

fgraph
01-20-2004, 11:28 PM
< Hmmm. Snipped. See the two rules reminders noted above for an explanation. Please don't hijack anothers' thread. >

Matt Sherman - ValueClick Media
01-21-2004, 03:22 PM
Hello,

I wanted to jump in here and mention a few things. First, we do allow transfers for sites that have been sold. You may not switch your payment profile to the new owner, the new owner must create a new Fastclick account or add the site to their existing account. Please keep in mind that the site is still subject to our publisher agreement. Fastclick.com reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing Publisher, in its sole discretion, with or without cause.

If you have sold a site and the new owner would like to continue to use Fastclick you must send an email to publish@fastclick.com and CC the new owner stating that you would like to have the site removed from your account.

Regards,
Matt Oettinger
Media Account Manager
Fastclick.com, Inc.

Steve_S
01-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Matt - Fastclick
Hello,

I wanted to jump in here and mention a few things. First, we do allow transfers for sites that have been sold. You may not switch your payment profile to the new owner, the new owner must create a new Fastclick account or add the site to their existing account. Please keep in mind that the site is still subject to our publisher agreement. Fastclick.com reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing Publisher, in its sole discretion, with or without cause.

If you have sold a site and the new owner would like to continue to use Fastclick you must send an email to publish@fastclick.com and CC the new owner stating that you would like to have the site removed from your account.

Regards,
Matt Oettinger
Media Account Manager
Fastclick.com, Inc.

Thanks so much Matt for providing your guidence and help. I'm confident that our members appreciate this.

Given the issue I'm not critical for the posts since it's never happened before like this and we don't want anyone to get in trouble. Effective with my post this thread is permanently locked. I will need some time to provide guidence in this Forums rules but please consider these types of buy or sell offers a violation of this forums and our entire BB rules. Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation and don't hesitate to contact fastclick directly.

Edit: New Item 11 in place at: