PDA

View Full Version : HostDetective.net for sale!

4dwebhosting
12-25-2003, 07:23 PM
Hello Everyone,

URL: http://www.hostdetective.net/

I am interested in selling my web hosting directory Hostdetective.net and will consider any reasonable offer. The site has been up for about 1 year and is constantly growing. There is big potential for this site but unfortunately I do not have the time for it. You will get the complete site and domain name upon sale.

Most visitors come from Google and we currently get about 9000 visitors per month. The site has a potential to earn $1000/mo with the campaigns offered however, I havenít had time to advertise these at all been using this site to promote my own web hosting company 4dwebhosting and have spaces for 6 other adverts which only 2 are being used.

Please make an offer either by PM or Reply.

Czar
12-25-2003, 09:39 PM
How much revenue does the site presently generate?

From what sources?

Are you willing to provide verification of your revenue and traffic figures prior to a sale?

In what ballpark are you expecting to receive offers? (ie, what range of selling prices do you consider 'reasonable'?)

Thanks in advance.

fgraph
12-25-2003, 09:46 PM
Perhaps this is along the lines of the revenue questions czar posed, but how has the site complimented your hosting business? In otherwards, have you sold a lot of hosting accounts through this website?

SWD
12-26-2003, 09:41 AM
great site, design and coding..

mfishy
12-28-2003, 09:02 AM
I PM'd you. Is it still for sale?