PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Sites

briguy
12-09-2003, 02:19 AM
Hi there,

My name is briguy (brian), and I am new to the site. I'm really impressed with the amount of information here!

I am looking for a few sites to purchase that are already established and making at least $300 a month each. (My fiance & I are expecting our first child in about a week, and I am looking for a way to earn a few extra bucks so that she can stay home with the baby after her maternity leave.)

I'm sort of partial to sites that foster a sense of community, and that don't take themselves too seriously. Please only respond with legitimate sites that meet my income requirements.

I don't have a ton of money to spend, but I also won't try and short change anyone if the sites are neat.

Thanks so much for your time. =)

brian

Czar
12-09-2003, 03:18 AM
Welcome to Geek/Talk, Brian. :wave:

I'm sure that I speak for us all when I wish you and your fiance the very best fortune for this coming fortnight. You must be incredibly excited.

briguy
12-09-2003, 03:47 AM
Czar,

Hi there, and thanks for the reply! I am so excited I cant stand it! I saw the baby again today on sonogram, and she is so ready to be born, it's not even funny!

It is truly the greatest thing to ever happen in our lives. And I really belive that a mom should be able to stay with her children, especially in the early years. Which is why I thought I'd look to aquire a site or two to help out with the finances.

I have an online business that I already own (a custom PFI directory that has completely unique features) that is starting to get customers, but that will be a slow-grow sort of thing, so I wanted to see if I can find a site or two to help out.

Thanks again for the good wishes--we really appreciate it! =)