Tel: 805.568.5334

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look
forward to working with you!

Best regards,

Fastclick
www.fastclick.com:)

jkcity
01-03-2003, 08:53 PM
for some reason they sent it to me twice.

Jan
01-03-2003, 09:56 PM
Yes, they sent me two as well, I assumed it was because I had two websites within the one main account. :)

firstmark
01-03-2003, 10:00 PM
Are others noticing a serious amount of fastclick popunder defaults the last three days?

njpete
01-03-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by firstmark
Are others noticing a serious amount of fastclick popunder defaults the last three days?

Yeah Fastclick has been not so good the last few days and mediocre for the last couple weeks. I hope the defaults go back to normal soon.

firstmark
01-03-2003, 11:17 PM
The last three days I have actually earned more via banners than popunders with fastclick. That indicates how many popunder defaults I am experiencing.

dwergs
01-05-2003, 01:33 PM
My popunder earnings have been down 60% for each and every day that brings 2003. What a sad way to start the new year... if this continues I won't be able to cover my server & bandwidth costs :(

demae
01-05-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by dwergs
My popunder earnings have been down 60% for each and every day that brings 2003. What a sad way to start the new year... if this continues I won't be able to cover my server & bandwidth costs :(

If you haven't already, you might want to see if RackShack.net or UnitedColo.com has a better deal on servers.

They aren't the most reliable hosts, although RackShack seems pretty good these days, and UnitedColo is improving, but I think they're about the cheapest you can get, so it might be worth moving there if it's a matter of having to shut down your site due to lack of money.

firstmark
01-05-2003, 04:49 PM
Dwergs 60 percent reduction in popunder earnings is about what I am experiencing too.

dwergs
01-08-2003, 07:48 AM
to demae: Thanks, but I'm already with RackShack :D But I have a download site so I need lots & lots of gigabytes, hence the costs.

to firstmark & others: I'm still earning 30-40% of what I used to the previous 3 or 4 months. I guess it's b/c of my substantial amount of European traffic and probably some huge EU-advertiser quit his campaign... What do you think?