PDA

View Full Version : Darkblue Stats?

hammer
12-02-2002, 11:45 AM
I started using the program yesterday. In about 20 minutes I had 6 clicks, for the Roar campaign. Then all stats dissappeared, and there seemed to be a problem with the counting...

The stats are back, but 18 hours later I still only have 6 clicks....

Just wondering if anyone else using the program noticed the same issue, or could it be that I just had a 6 click spree that ended...

Czar
12-02-2002, 12:02 PM
This question in particular is probably best fielded by the man himself; DarkBlue's official Geek/Talk rep, Gerard (http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=4221).

Of course, this doesn't by any measure prohibit any of the heavier users of their system from disclosing whether or not their experience yesterday was similar to the one described.

To that end, it would be immensely helpful if you could recall a time of reference associated with when the outtage seemed to take place on your end (ie, when did you notice that the system came back online?) And in the period through which no clicks were reported, were impressions still tallied?

hammer
12-02-2002, 12:07 PM
Thanks Czar, the outage took place at or about midnight Sunday - into Monday. I did not stay up to check when the stats came back online, however, I did check the stats this morning, at about 8 AM Monday morning, and they were counting impressions, but my click count remained at 6, as they do at this time.

All times in US Eastern Zone.

budsinc
12-02-2002, 01:13 PM
We noticed the same problem with our account.

emmzee
12-02-2002, 05:28 PM
Today it shows my site as having 0 clicks on 190,000 impressions, while yesterday I had over 1,000 clicks on 300,000 impressions ....... yeah, I think there's a problem :eek: I'm going to email DarkBlue admin now in case they don't know about the problem yet ...

hammer
12-02-2002, 07:05 PM
I expected to see about 500 clicks, based on my click-thru% on text links I display.

I did contact Darkblue a couple of hours ago, they informed me there was no problem with the stats. I explained that I had 6 clicks in the first 20 minutes, and none oin the past 22 hours...

emmzee
12-02-2002, 10:08 PM
From DarkBlue:

---

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the problems with stats display in the admin, our technical
team are working furiously to get it back up and running.

Please be aware that these display errors are only with the display side of
things and are not reflecting the recording of actual stats.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Cameron Bell
Dark Blue
affiliate@darkblue.com

---

DarkBlue
12-02-2002, 10:13 PM
Hi Guys,
Sorry hammer did have a few issues. (my mistake)

Everyone's account should be back to normal now.
Our reporting was held up for a while.

hammer I'll PM you now about your account.

hammer
12-03-2002, 07:21 AM
I'd like to thank Darkblue for taking action on this issue. Click reports are working on this end.