PDA

View Full Version : Newletter Ad Networks/Brokers

Darryl
08-19-2002, 08:58 PM
Hi All,

Are there any networks or brokers out there that will sell newsletter advertising on your behalf? Basically, something like a DoubleClick (OK, L90 now) of newsletter ads?

If there is, any details you can provide such as rates, minimum number of subscribers required, etc. etc. etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guava
08-20-2002, 12:26 AM
http://nn.advertising.com/

They are the one I see spoken about most often for this.
I even did a search for you.
http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=69042&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Lil_Red
08-20-2002, 02:17 PM
Adv.com is probably one of the worst for newsletters these days. You're heavily reliant on people opening their email within 72 hours of selecting the ad. After that the CPC goes to zero.

I find text links from Targetwords work well. Some CPA campaigns also work well.

iwinweekly
08-25-2002, 08:52 PM
I have never used them but these guys will.

http://truetraffic.com/

JP Sauve
08-26-2002, 10:31 PM
I use Advertising.com for their newsletter network. True the fact that your CPC code only lasts for 36 hours is a downer, but in general I'm happy with them. They occasionally get CPA offers other networks don't have. Some turn out to convert quite well too. And they always pay promptly.

For me their biggest problem is the slow or complete lack of response to affiliate email. We deal with most of the affiliate networks and am on a first name basis with many of them. I "feel" we're part of those networks and while we do a few thousand revenue per month with Advertising.com, I don't get that same feeling with them.

mjames
08-28-2002, 02:23 AM
I signed up with Advertising.com's Newsletter Network quite some time ago and I can still login to my account. I stopped using them because the box at the bottom when you login and enter your publication date and subscribers disappeared. I haven't been able to find where to get the newsletter ads! Does anyone know why this is happening?

SWD
08-28-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by mjames
I signed up with Advertising.com's Newsletter Network quite some time ago and I can still login to my account. I stopped using them because the box at the bottom when you login and enter your publication date and subscribers disappeared. I haven't been able to find where to get the newsletter ads! Does anyone know why this is happening?

Mine works normally! I just click GET ADS, and this new window will pop up and show the ads for me to pick up! :D

JP Sauve
08-30-2002, 04:54 PM
That happened to me once. My account was deactivated due to inactivity. Try sending them an email.

mjames
09-03-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by JP Sauve
That happened to me once. My account was deactivated due to inactivity. Try sending them an email.
Thanks. Yes, I have been pretty inactive with them, but I got no e-mail or note when I logged in, am I just supposed to assume this? :rolleyes:

JP Sauve
09-04-2002, 11:26 AM
Best bet would be to assume nothing. Just email them a polite request for info, or even better call them.