PDA

View Full Version : Need 40+ GB for < $60/month

Sara
04-26-2002, 11:08 AM
I've been looking for a host that can offer 40+ GB for a cheaper price than what I'm paying now. There sure isn't much out there!

Anyone know a good, reputable host that offers this?

(I've looked through several pages of previous posts on this board and can't find anything.)

Kaiosama
04-26-2002, 11:35 AM
For only $10 bucks more you can get Tera-byte's virtual server... The downside to that is that you will probably need some server admin related skills as it's just like getting your own server (except you split the resources with other people).

I left you a PM with a more attractive offer but it's a personal offer so it cannot be posted here.

Sara
04-26-2002, 12:05 PM
thanks.

I really don't want to spend anymore money, so the tera-byte option is out.

Not interested in your personal offer either, for various reasons that I won't get into.

madaweb
04-26-2002, 05:15 PM
I just started using www.alwayswebhosting.com
they have 3 plans with 60GB/month bandwidth. The most expensive of the 3 is under $25.00. I can't vouch for their reputation since I've only been using them about a week, but I liked what I read about them at www.freewebspace.net/

Jack
04-26-2002, 05:27 PM
I have to second the AlwaysWebHosting recommendation. They've been great for me in the month I've been with them. My support tickets have been answered extremely fast and they are probably the best value out there for virtual hosting.