PDA

View Full Version : Pop up/under sponsors

adnanazam
01-17-2002, 10:54 AM
hi,
i am looking for a good pop up/pop under sponsor. i am currently using Adpowerzone. They are paying 2$ cpm. but problem with them they have multiple pop ups. They pop four windows one after one. So it is quite annoying.
What is you expert people feed back about

1- Exitfuel
2-Adscholar
3-popuptraffic

Exitfuel is paying 5$ cpm. How they manage to pay such a high rate. any feedback?

Thanks in advance and best regards
Adnan Azam
http://www.pointsmoney.com/points/affiliates.php

Lil_Red
01-17-2002, 11:08 AM
Stay far away from AdScholar. They have serious problems with paying publishers.

Lasse
01-17-2002, 12:49 PM
I did a little experimenting with www.clickhere2surf.com.

I have no idea how reliable this provider is, and their offered CPM isn't that high but they have one MAJOR benefit: Their site/popup loads extremely fast and doesn't filter any IPs. This may result that CH2S outperforms many providers with higher CPM.

EDIT:

Currently I am running bidclix.com on my site. It's a CPC popup, works fairly well, loads fast and isn't too annoying. Seems to be a reliable company.

Lil_Red
01-17-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Lasse
I did a little experimenting with www.clickhere2surf.com.

I have no idea how reliable this provider is, and their offered CPM isn't that high but they have one MAJOR benefit: Their site/popup loads extremely fast and doesn't filter any IPs. This may result that CH2S outperforms many providers with higher CPM.

If you do a search here, you'll find a fair amount of info on ch2f.

adnanazam
01-17-2002, 02:54 PM
Any feedback about Exitfuel.com. i have just signed up with them but need some feedback before running their compaign.
Regards,
Adnan Azam
http://www.pointsmoney.com/points/affiliates.php

Strider
01-17-2002, 03:36 PM
From what I remember about exitfuel, their $5 CPM pop under program has more multiple pops per visitor than adpowerzone.com but I could be wrong about that.

madaweb
01-17-2002, 04:06 PM
ExitFuel does have multiple pops, but they pay on time, sometimes even early.

freebiesforever
01-17-2002, 05:49 PM
I dislike exit fuel ads, they are annoying and you end up accidently closing the main page, I'm a merchant at shareasale.com and regret I usually will not accept affiliates who use exit fuel. just because I do not want to be affiliated with someone who uses tons of pop ups, In my opinion it seems kind of like webmasters are greedy for money? what do others think on this issue. Anyway we are paying 1-5 cents per visitor on average though shareasale.com and we invite anyone of you to join our merchant program and see for your self how good our affiliate program is running. I use popups on my site but I use only 1 popup every 5 days, so the repeat customers won't be upset, anyway If you wanna make money I suggest you use a affiliate program that lets you change how many days to view the popup to a single user, focalex.com, shareasale.com, webclients.net are some good ones, What do people think of popup traffic? Are there stats reliable?

Thanks,

Jason

LaNMaN
01-17-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Strider
From what I remember about exitfuel, their $5 CPM pop under program has more multiple pops per visitor than adpowerzone.com but I could be wrong about that.

ExitFuel and AdPowerZone both have multiple pops, as does PopUpSponsor (the $5 program). For single pop up windows, FastClick, DoubleClick, PopUpSponsor (the $3 program), and PopUpTraffic are all viable options that have been discussed elsewhere on this forum. Of course (hint, hint, wink, wink), you could also use your pop up/pop under inventory to drive additional traffic to your site using a suitable exchange.

LaNMaN