PDA

View Full Version : Some affiliate programs to delay payments.

ezclan
08-19-2001, 01:36 AM
In discussions with my two primary ad providers, I was told that they would be delaying their payments.

i-clicks.net will move from a net 10 to a net 30 payout effective immediately.

affiliate-clicks has moved to a net 60 payout from net 45.

I have been paid regularly by both companies. This is the first time they have pushed out payments.

clay
08-19-2001, 03:42 AM
Actually, I-Clicks.net is going from net7 to net15. Checks are being mailed out on Monday. The accountant wasn't in Thursday or Friday, so few days late this month. We are going to net15 because I can't get the payouts sent in on time. I only have 3 or 4 days to get everyones in with net7. Net15 is still pretty quick don't you think?

While I'm here, we have tons of banners(over 130 different ones) on all types of categories. I've recently added the ability to block banners of your choice to weed out any banners which aren't producing for you. I think we will be adding another 100 or so in the next week or 2. So plenty of banners to choose from. Most of them are paying 6 cents CPC, but there are a few higher paying ones. I will be redoing the advertisers section in the near future to hopefully create some competition within the advertisers. Should get the prices up for publishers abit, and hopefully get in some CPM deals.

We are looking for publishers at the moment, and accepting sites in all categories. I'll also be able to accept many sites I wasn't able to accept before. Jan sticks out in my mind. If you have any unsold inventory, we have plenty for you. I also just finished up a refferral program which is available to those who have accounts.

Hope this makes sense, 3:40 am here and just a little past my bed time. =)

-Clay
http://www.i-clicks.net/

Jan
08-19-2001, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by clay
I'll also be able to accept many sites I wasn't able to accept before. Jan sticks out in my mind. If you have any unsold inventory, we have plenty for you. I also just finished up a refferral program which is available to those who have accounts.

I will be in touch ;)

Lil_Red
08-19-2001, 07:27 PM
Clay,

So far the site redesign looks good! I like it.