PDA

View Full Version : Boy do I need HELP!

Skystar
07-31-2001, 04:27 PM
I'm going kinda _crazy_! I need to find out how to set up a debt consolidation business for my employeer, and can't seem to find any information anywhere. I went to Goole and put in 'debt consolidation information', but all I keep getting is debt consolidation sites.

Any ideas on where I can get infrmation on setting up a debt consolidation company? They would be _most_ appreciated!

Thanks!

JonPKibble
07-31-2001, 11:50 PM
I don't follow.

You need to *set up a business* for your *employer*?

How come he's not the one setting up the business, since he's the one that's going to be running it? I mean, you're his employee. If you're gonna start a business, why are you an employee?

This is something your *employer* needs to do himself :)

Oh and another thing. If he didn't start the business yet, how can be have employees?????

I am horribly lost.

Skystar
08-01-2001, 12:29 AM
Thanks a mill for your response. My employer is a businessman with many interests and _lots_ of $$ who wishes to start a debt consolidation business.
He has varied interests and lots of employees, and can hire the right people to run the company - he just wants to find out the ins-and-out of a debt consolidation company, how it works, and how to get it started. If you have any info on this I sure would appreciate your input!

JonPKibble
08-01-2001, 12:33 AM
I have no idea, but this doesn't seem like something you hire an employee to do.

Edwin
08-01-2001, 08:51 AM
If I can be blunt, if your employer has the money to hire experienced people - and you don't know how to go about doing what he wants - why did he hire YOU?

That just doesn't make any sense.

Edwin

Steve_S
08-01-2001, 12:14 PM
I agree with these thoughts :)

Here is your string for google.com:

http://www.google.com/search?q=consumer+credit+counselors

Lots of sites to study. You need to hire folks with experience in this industry. It's not the kind of service where you learn on the job since "debt" is a very important and critical issue in folks lives. Plus the regulatory requirements in many states in the USA are very very rigid. The last time I checked "3 Cs" was no charge to the client and funded by lenders. Lenders like it because it does reduce BK where they often loose everything. I'm speaking from first hand experience with this industry.

It ranks number 2 for stress. Number one is "death"

Good luck.