Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2001, 02:07 PM   #1
Kaiosama

Unhappy Findit-Quick Reputation And Cobranding

Hello,

I've got two questions about this company.

1) How reputable are they? Do they have a reputation of paying their affiliates? Do they do it on time?

2) Do They only pay 50% for the cobranding options? It says they pay $.35 cents or more on the homepage.
Kaiosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 02:18 PM   #2
1lit

Unhappy

All I can say about these guys is that I signed up to list my site on their search engine for free. And every since then they've blitzed me with promotional emails.

Why is that these companies feel able to add you to their mailing lists without asking your permission?

It's not decent and not moral.

What I do now whenever I sign up for anything is give an autoresponder email address (get it free). So if they decide to send me their junk mail, I hit them back with several of MY adverts. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Capitalism, don't you just love it.

------------------
Nadeem Azam
Litmania.com Inc.

Free Banners - free website promotion
Web Banners - award-winning 1:1 banner exchange
1lit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 02:23 PM   #3
Kaiosama

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by litmania:
All I can say about these guys is that I signed up to list my site on their search engine for free. And every since then they've blitzed me with promotional emails.
That would explain some of these annoying emails I am getting...

Kaiosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 10:25 PM   #4
Supermoo

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiosama:
Hello,

I've got two questions about this company.

1) How reputable are they? Do they have a reputation of paying their affiliates? Do they do it on time?

2) Do They only pay 50% for the cobranding options? It says they pay $.35 cents or more on the homepage.
From a webmaster point of view they seem very reputable and always responsive, although I'm yet to reach payment minimums so I won't know for sure.

Also, the 50% option for co-branding may not be a good idea just yet as the highest of all the bids are 29,28,27,25,20c at this moment. Most bids are at around 1 cent.

I strongly reccomend the feed box (like on my djcl website) at this stage as it lists all their highest terms directly on your page and you earn 50%! Their 5c searchbox also pays nicley.

I hope thats helped a bit,
**:8) Supermoo.
djcl.com

[This message has been edited by Supermoo (edited 06-07-2001).]
Supermoo is offline   Reply With Quote