Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR FOUNDATION: Web Hosting & Domains > Web Hosting Discussion
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2017, 06:20 AM   #1
Helsing20

Default Need help to choose #1 VPS host

I need #1 web host, I would like to get VPS hosting plans at.
I need about 40 gbs of space, 1050 gbs of bandwidth.

Any info on hostplay.com vps hosting services?
Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
What host is better from your points? Why? What host would you choose?
Helsing20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 06:38 AM   #2
Gearicon

You can trust Hostplay.com - they are good guys. Uptime is great and their promise (99.9% uptime guarantee) is correct.
Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry.
Gearicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 03:07 AM   #3
Brast

Such a wonderful company. I can't say enough wonderful things about them.
Hostplay.com truly care about your well being and are such nice people. Support gets back to you always within an hour and reliability has been great.
Brast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 04:27 AM   #4
Mased

I'd like to point out that Hostplay.com is good offshore web host. Check out their discounts: https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
Mased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:07 AM   #5
Nitsteris

Have been very happy with hostplay.com offshore hosting service. They have stable servers in Russia, Sweden, Netherlands and Bulgaria as well.
Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false. Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds.
Nitsteris is offline   Reply With Quote