Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR PERFORMANCE: Website Promotion, Marketing and Growth > Marketing Your Website Online
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2015, 04:34 AM   #1
Nitsteris

Default Blog commenting VS SEO article writing

I decided to start a thread where we can discuss advantages/disadvantages if compare blog commenting and SEO article writing. Recently I came across paidforumposting.com and got to know they offered blog commenting and article writing services. What is better for me and why? maybe both? Any comments please?
Nitsteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:37 AM   #2
Imbahost-Andy

The major disadvantage of blog commenting is that you may receive inappropriate comments which can lead to spam increase. Receiving blog comments is good, but if they are too much, they may be considered as spam and your blog may be restricted by the webmasters.
Imbahost-Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 04:44 AM   #3
saanvikadam

In blog commenting you have only authority to write comment in a particular others blog and in article writing you can write your own article related to your business which can helps you to got traffic in your business.
saanvikadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:43 AM   #4
Akash45666

I think blog commenting is better than articles.We can interact with users.Yes I agree we will some spam content but we can delete those comments and continue our work.
Akash45666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 05:23 AM   #5
nulife

According to my work experience "content is king" so I suggest you Article is a better than blog commenting...
nulife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:59 PM   #6
Adler Stewart

Both thisg is best at his place. so both activity is best.
Adler Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:14 AM   #7
denielmark

Yes, Article writing is better than blog commenting but article should be unique, fresh and keywords rich. I think so.
denielmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:25 AM   #8
daviddakarai

Now a days giving priority to blog commenting than Article submissions from same niche. If we get links from same niche, these are having more quality than other websites.
daviddakarai is offline   Reply With Quote