Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR FOUNDATION: Web Hosting & Domains > Domain Names
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2015, 08:27 AM   #1
strawberrybob

Default What if you bought a wrong domain from name.com?

Hey guys,

I have some good news for you. Several days ago I bought wrong domain from name.com and at that time I had no idea about their refunding policy. So I searched for a solution in Google and found a post very helpful. I followed steps that were mentioned in that post and got my money back from Name.com! They refund my money as I bought wrong domain! So if you bought wrong domain from name.com then you have a chance to get your money back. You can check this article I was talking about: http://www.seo-service-provider.org/...an-get-refund/

Last edited by strawberrybob; 01-21-2015 at 08:31 AM.
strawberrybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:11 PM   #2
Grant Elliott

Firstly it’s a huge mistake to be purchasing domain with a raw company like this and going into refund policy is very complicated. I prefer to have my web site with GoDaddy because currently they have huge discount with the coupon promo “99WORD” so I get my domain at just 99 cents and even if I get it wrong I can sell it without any tension because of their excellent auction setup where also I get excellent discount on membership that is required as I use their popular “auction12” code so it reduces the price to 50%.
Grant Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote