Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR FRIENDS: The geek/talk Community > geek/yak
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2014, 09:31 AM   #1
JohnLu

Default Best chat application?

Hello!

I hope I am in the right place to ask this question. I am researching which chat application I should use on my site. It is algo trading website and many customers suggested that having a chat would have a great benefit.

I want to be able to post charts and youtube videos there and I as well want to have it in black colour as it will go the best with my site.

I already found Rumbletalk and Envol but still making research to get the best option for me.
Thanks!
JohnLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 09:14 PM   #2
Muller34

I would suggest you 2 more options: tawk.to and Banckle.
I don't know whether those 2 make sense to you, but I hope it's gonna be helpful. Bingo!

Last edited by Muller34; 11-28-2014 at 06:32 PM.
Muller34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:58 AM   #3
MasterChat

try chatwing.. it has 99% uptime, more features and it is for free
MasterChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 07:31 AM   #4
MasterChat

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlu View Post
hello!

I hope i am in the right place to ask this question. I am researching which chat application i should use on my site. It is algo trading website and many customers suggested that having a chat would have a great benefit.

I want to be able to post charts and youtube videos there and i as well want to have it in black colour as it will go the best with my site.

I already found rumbletalk and envol but still making research to get the best option for me.
Thanks!
what certain chat features are you looking for?
MasterChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:07 PM   #5
rosario1990

I have tested several chat applications and Chatwing is by far the best. It has sooo many features including ability to embed youtube videos and images direct plus much more. The best part of chatwing that i use always is when people are chatting in my room i get alert direct to my phone using the chatwing android app. It also send me alert to my email when there is live chat taking place or if i get a private message.
The choice is very clear for me.
rosario1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:25 AM   #6
Milo Odin

Chatwing is so good to use. a perfect chat application.
Milo Odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:44 AM   #7
GreenLionNet

I have tried purechat and twak.to and it seems that twak.to is more interesting.
GreenLionNet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 01:44 AM   #8
anynewsbd

I think Gtalk is good.
anynewsbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 04:25 AM   #9
rosario1990

I am using chatwing too for my social chat room. It's really good one and also better to use with low of cost. Also recently lot's of new features has added on chatwing chatroom. It's possible to chat over 1000 users a time. Even private message is possible. Besides banned users, redesign, changing font also possible using ChatWing chatroom. Happy to use it so far. lol
Old 05-10-2016, 06:41 AM   #10
Lalaine

Rumbletalk works amazing for me. It has so many features that you will never use even 50% of them. It looks beautifully as well. Works on phones, tablets, you can use it on several sites at the same time, etc etc..
Lalaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:39 PM   #11
rosario1990

hey guys i will give a quick update about my experience using Chatwing so far.
1. most important, my users are very satisifed with it.
2. it has been working really smooth and feels great to have a cloud chat and not rely on servers and hosting anymore.
3. the Chatwing android and iOS app have been a greta way for myself and moderators to keep control of the chat and get alerts when their is new activity.
4. my users also use the chatwing apps so they can stay connected to my website chats
5. the chat has helped increase the number of visitors and also the amount of time they spend on my website.
6. as far as pricing chatwing is by far the best value on the web, i pay $11.20 per month for unlimited usage in my chat, on other chat services they limit usage for say 250 users will cost you $50 per month. Chatwing also has a free version that let's you have unlimited usage too which is really nice just lacks a couple features i wanted like uploading my logo and hiding the chatwing name.
conclusion, give Chatwing a try if your looking for a chat room to put on your website it's perfect.
Old 05-25-2016, 02:29 AM   #12
wctmgurgaon

Facebook, WeChat, Chatwing these are the few which are trending these days and these are quite user friendly too!
wctmgurgaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:44 AM   #13
JohnLu

You can't really add Facebook to your website, WeChat and Chatwing doesn't have nice designs. But Rumbletalk on the other side looks really amazing. You can manage the design as much as you want, also wight and height of chat window can be changed so it can fit to any website.

You can also use it as a chat window or as a floating chat.

http://s22.postimg.org/e449jwm8x/liv...y_chatroom.png

http://s16.postimg.org/7kubz7j79/sto...ading_chat.png
JohnLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:48 PM   #14
XelinB

Viber for me. Though it takes a lot of space off the memory. Sometimes, I'd rather use the facebook messenger to save space. I love the video chat of the messenger though.
XelinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 01:10 PM   #15
Lalaine

How are you able to add viber to your website? You can't use it as a community chat on your website, can you?
Lalaine is offline   Reply With Quote