Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2000, 11:47 AM   #1
mtgm

Question GetPaid4 Question

In December 1999 I have a tracking record of using the GetPaid4 bar for 547 minutes. This month, thus far, I have used it for 1402 minutes.

547 + 1402 = 1949/60 * 0.48 = $15.59

After requesting a check, I am told that I will be paid out for the CURRENT month if I am eligible. Does this mean that you must accumulate $15.00 worth in the CURRENT month if you are to be paid, meaning, balances totalled in previous months (547 minutes) are excluded completely?

Thanks.
mtgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2000, 02:50 PM   #2
FLUX

Cool

MTGM,

That's a good question. I know that the cheques just sent out for December did not include November earnings. So those people who did not receive a cheque in November have still not been paid for November. I would think this is just a result of a flaw in the database that prevents earnings from being carried over properly. So to answer your question, my best guess is that for now, YES you do have to earn a minimum of $15 in the current month to receive a cheque the following month. Hopefully, this will change soon though.

------------------
Why not make money surfing the web? Visit my site and find out how:

GET PAID TO SURF THE WEB
FLUX is offline   Reply With Quote