Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2000, 03:57 PM   #1
uonline

Cool GetPaid4 Stats Final?

Although I am extremely glad that they up and running, my referral stats are still way, way off. John, is this your 100% tracking or just some of your new database. Does anyone else have only a limited # of their original referrals.
uonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2000, 04:13 PM   #2
profallfree

Cool

I am not sure if this is a final version or not but it's probably pretty close.

PLEASE NOTE that the only referrals you see are those that are active for the month in question. We are not listing any referrals that have no time on their account for that month, because they did not generate you any revenue.

The list WILL BE smaller then the one you saw before, because that listed all referrals, and this only lists referrals that are active for the given month.

Also, my apologies, but as I am not on the GetPaid4 operating division staff, I will have to hold back on posting about it all of the time. While I understand the wait is long (typically a few days right now) questions should go to support@getpaid4.com. They are handling all of the thousands that come in each day.

re's
John
profallfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2000, 09:03 PM   #3
uonline

Cool

Edited because I withdraw my opinion, I see that December Stats I had more active refers but I guess now it is just that others have lost faith in GetPaid4.. It is going to take a while more to for others to realize that getpaid4 is the best. ALthough it is backed by Tekno/Advertising to many that's nothing..

[This message has been edited by uonline (edited 01-28-2000).]
uonline is offline   Reply With Quote