Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2000, 05:37 AM   #1
WebFan

Question Has anyone received their Teknosurf check?

Hi

Has anyone received their Teknosurf check? I'm not worried about them paying because I hear they are a very reliable company..just wondering when to expect to receive my check for December.

December was my first month using them. Also, is it really necessary to send in the forms? Im from Canada.

Thanks.
WebFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2000, 06:22 AM   #2
profallfree

Cool

Checks are issued on the 15th of the month for adwave earnings (normal 468x60, 234x60, 125x125, 120x90, 120x60, 88x31 banners, text links), so you probably have a few days left before you see yours. You are required to fill out any required tax forms (redundant, much?), and I would urge you to do this asap to prevent any delay in future earnings headed your way.

regards-
John DeMayo
Teknosurf.com
profallfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2000, 08:50 AM   #3
Ariakas

Cool

I am still waiting for my check from a few months ago, I assumed it was because I hadn't filled out the tax forms(which I just faxed to you last week). But now this guy will get his check and he hasn't filled out the forms? What could be keeping my check.
Ariakas is offline   Reply With Quote