Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-1999, 02:06 AM   #1
Arn

Cool Newsletter CPC ads....

In the past I posted, looking for newsletter CPC ad sources... here's what I've found

DirectLeads - has $0.10/click ones

Websponsors - you're not allowed to text-link their click ads

ClickXChange - they use a IMG tag prior that needs to be loaded before recording a click. In their faq, they say there are newsletter links somewhere - but I couldn't find 'em.

Commission Junction - you can link via Newsletter. IMG tag needs not be loaded prior to registering a click - but your imp/click ratio will be way off.

ClickTrade - you can link via newsletter.

Teknosurf - has a javascript based text-link, so it won't work in email

ClickAgents - rumored to be starting a text-link program, but never responded to my inquiry.

I guess befree, and linkshare would let you do it - but since you have to deal with the merchants seperately, I don't think I could build up enough $$ from newsletter cpc ads alone to get to the minimum for each merchant.

arn

Arn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-1999, 04:58 AM   #2
fairhousing
Member.

Thumbs up

interesting, thanks arn! http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------
  • My Site Got Hacked, But I'm Coming Back?
  • Join, Games Top Sites! - Get More Targeted Traffic

fairhousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-1999, 07:05 AM   #3
mellow

Thumbs up

Great post Arn!

I am building my own Newslettern and now I has about 300 subscribers. It's for CheatGuide.com so it should contain some gamecheats and game-information.
Just wondering if anyone got any ideas for text-ads (cpc) you recommend? Should I go for ClickTrade and try to find any gaming-sponsors?

Thanks,

mellow
CheatGuide - http://www.cheatguide.com
mellow is offline   Reply With Quote