Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-1999, 02:59 PM   #1
davenet
Member.

Angry Big Companies = No Feedback (eAds)

I need some help. I have been on eADS since early september. And I have been patient until now. You see... they have it all over their website that they don't update anything for the new users until the 3rd of the next month. So, the 3rd of October rolls around and NO updates, NO dates, NO prices, NOTHING. I have emailed about 3 times now with no avail, no response. And I DO have enough traffic. SO, am I cancelled? Has this happened to anyone else? Should I change pay-per-click programs or what?
It would be great to recieve a little help from someone. Thanks in advance.

Dave.

davenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-1999, 03:14 PM   #2
uonline

Cool

Are you accepted by them because my stats are updated almost daily... They are one of the most legite companies on the web they pay on time, but their tech support and stats and referral program do **** http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
Webmaster of ADcash
- give your website a sponsor -
uonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-1999, 03:41 PM   #3
Dan

Cool

Thier refferal program is the WORST by far! I have heard that they dont even accept reffering sites. I had thier refer button on my site (5000 uniques per day) for a month and I made 5 cents in refferal fees! Woo!
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-1999, 04:47 PM   #4
profallfree

Wink

eads = little company.

use eads = make little money.

use eads referral program = make no money.
profallfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-1999, 05:54 PM   #5
davenet
Member.

I have an account number. I am registered. I don't know what the problem could be.

I am taking it off though. Its really too bad, I had it on over a month, I must have lost alot of money, BUT I'LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH!

I am on Mailbits.com now. Seems to be working fine, I think I'll stick with them, until they ***** me somehow. Listen to my luck, my last program was Grandimpact.com, they canceled me like everyone else. One of these days I'll pick the right one, hopefully maybe even get sponsored,

Thanks,

Dave.
davenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-1999, 06:20 PM   #6
emmzee
I am a Contributing Geek. Are You?

Cool

Simple advice ... if your site gets at least 50 visitors per day and doesn't have any content that could be found offensive, join ValueClick. They pay $0.12 per click and pay on time, every time. I use them and have always been paid. Plus they just upgraded their stats ... tracking is always accurate.

------------------
Darren Hewer
webmaster, www.potofgold.org
emmzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-1999, 06:39 PM   #7
Kev I V

Thumbs down

Hey,
eADS never seems to reply any emails anyone sends to them. Although they do pay on time, once you get accepted you just have to hope everything goes well.
Just forget about recieving an email reply ever!

- Kev
Kev I V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-1999, 07:21 PM   #8
Dan

Thumbs up

Don't get me wrong...EADS is a great "secondary" copany to work with if you know what I mean...heh heh http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/smile.gif. They always pays and ontime too!

------------------
The Daily Babe - A sexy new babe everyday!

http://dailybabe.cjb.net
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-1999, 08:10 PM   #9
fairhousing
Member.

Cool

profallfree interesting analogy.

i personally have been paid by eAds several times. i use them as a fifth string advertiser. the referral program does seem a little strange at times, but referrals probably go with another network that pays more than 10 cents after a while with eAds. this probably explains the weird referral stats i get, i hope.

good luck http://www.very-cool-stuff.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------
  • My Site Got Hacked, But I'm Coming Back?
  • Join, Games Top Sites! - Get More Targeted Traffic

fairhousing is offline   Reply With Quote