Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Website For Sale - Purchase - Barter - Trade
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2010, 07:23 AM   #1
Czar

Webmaster

Arrow The Flirt Factory - UK Based Dating website with Modified Licensed Script

The Flirt Factory http://www.theflirtfactory.co.uk is a free dating website based off a modified premium dating software script. See attached screenshot.

Please see http://www.datingsoftware.biz/dating...-features.html for the extensive features of the basic script. (Some may have been added since the script was purchased)

The dating script software has in addition been modified in the following ways:

• A UK post code script has been added can help make more suitable matches for visitors i.e. search within 50 miles of own post code.
• The script has been modified so that the user's profiles fit in better with the design of the Flirt Factory.
• The Flirt Factory also allows members to send virtual gifts to one another. These are paid for via sending a text message and they cost £1 (and standard message rate) but price could possibly be changed if more expensive shortcode is available...
• The Flirt Factory also allows members to pay to put their profile picture below the top banner on every page allowing much more exposure for the member. Set up to cost £1 and standard message rate) but price could possibly be changed if more expensive shortcode is available.
• The whole front end look and feel is a completely new bespoke design and been designed from scratch and is totally unique and far superior to the basic script front end.
• A column layout and a top centre area have been added for Google Ads or other advertising.
• A column layout has been added to see who’s online.
• The layout and look and feel of the site and the sign up process/profile creation has been streamlined by a top US conversion expert.
• Who’s Viewed You and Who’s Flirted pages have been streamlined.
• My Pics completely revamped and look and feel and design changed to allow galleries and upload of member’s images.
• Admin function added to approve all images through before coming live on the site.

The dating software's software licence will be transferred to the new owner of the website. The licence cannot be transferred onto another domain name and that I can transfer it to you within 7 days.

The software is very easy to use and is packed full of lots of great administrative tools. (See attached screenshot)

The website currently has a couple hundred members, however for privacy reasons these will not be transferred with the sale.

I am selling this website as I do not have the time to promote and maintain it. I started off with all good intentions but due to other business commitments I am unable to carry on but as you can see from the above it is a quality investment.

The Flirt Factory is the perfect website for anyone looking to move into the online dating sector.

If you have any questions please contact me at the email address below.

I am currently open to serious offers.

Purchase enquiries to Mr. Dow at spd@spdinvestments.com

Member: flirtfactory1

Email: spd@spdinvestments.com
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote