Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Website For Sale - Purchase - Barter - Trade
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
Czar

Webmaster

Arrow For Sale: Virtual Assistant Business & Offering

member_name = Drdrizzle1

Your name: James Dreesen

Your email address: James@ArticleDirectMarketing.com

URL of the site: http://www.affordablevirtualassistant.com/finalad.htm

Age of site: 01/25/10

Traffic statistics (PageViews & Uniques ONLY): 0 & 0 (Newly Established)

Source of traffic: SE, Marketplaces Asking price: $270.00 USD Gross and net revenue per month (Total): 600+ The specific source of your revenue (Names/Details for each. DO NOT post your Google AdSense data): Elance.com, Freelance.com, Etc., Etc.

Copyright status of the content on the site: Unique

Any other pertinent data:
Make An Extra $600+ Per Week Interning As A Virtual Assistant… stay at home, carry a phone, and check you email!

We have DISCOVERED a HUGE UNTAPPED CLIENT BASE... in the Virtual Assistant Industry! You won't get rich… but you can intern from home, have more free hours to go out with friends, and be your own boss. Your bidding on the domain name AffordableVirtualAssistant.com, or I will install this on any domain of your choice.

One of the most successful ways of making a living online is by becoming 'my style' of a Virtual Assistant. For individuals out there that are ambitious, you will find that its a very lucrative and stress free way of making living or simply fulfilling your internship. The problem all VA's are having is simple - they find it hard to find good clients that need a full time assistant. That is why your buying into 'my style' and theory of being virtual assistant. What you are buying is a specialized web presence that is going to enable you to not only manage your business of being a VA, but also take advantage of my unique business model that allows you to be SUPER COMPETITIVE in the marketplace and make money in a manner that other Virtual Assistants are not taking advantage of. I have found a formula that puts virtual assistants in HIGH DEMAND and this means you can make a substantial amount of money doing very little work. Best of all - I show you how to get the clients.
Here is how it works... once you join my network I will make you into a virtual assistant…

I have designed and developed a Virtual Assistant website that will secure you the clients you need with my unique approach to the business. Purchase this website from me and you will receive everything you need to get started, including training materials, web presence, and support -- but also my unique strategy for closing clients on your service. Let me show you part of my 'secret' formula...

For more information the video here: http://www.affordablevirtualassistant.com/finalad.htm

Other Listings: http://jewelrynetworkmarketing.com/ad.htm
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:55 PM   #2
kunnusingh

link not work, website not found error!

you're block indian country ?
kunnusingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:54 AM   #3
EmilyRTM

What is this?
EmilyRTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:35 AM   #4
Czar

Webmaster

Hi kunnusingh and Emily,

Note that you're replying to an advertising thread. The site mentioned in this thread is not connected to Geek/Talk in any way and the advertisement was not posted by the person who owns the site that is for sale.

You'll find the contact details of the site owner in my original post and you're more than welcome to contact him if you're interested in purchasing the site, or have any questions about the sale.

Thanks kindly,

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:58 AM   #5
novaco112

A single mother of three, Allen-Parker left her marketing post at a cancer research organization to start her new venture and moved her family from the city to a 25-acre farm in rural Kentucky.
novaco112 is offline   Reply With Quote