Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPA Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2009, 05:08 AM   #1
merlin

Default Earn money with an affiliate website

I would like to know which affiliate programs are good to earn money.

Thanks
merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
wsz

It's not just about selecting the advertisers. You need to have a good combination with your own original, substantial content.

For example, there are Web hosting and merchant account sponsors that can pay $100/sale. But, if you run those ads on a site directed towards children, then they won't really perform.

Also it is important to understand that, profitable niches are very, very competitive, and there will be many other publishers already ahead of you in the search engines.

Plus, it is important to see the overall picture. For example, an advertiser might sound good because each action has a high commission. But it will be much harder to get each action to happen. OTOH, another advertiser might pay only a small commission, but each action is much easier.

Lastly, consider the long-term, and your own reputation. Certain types of products (and publishers) have gotten legal attention lately. This includes lawsuits, and the FTC ruling about bloggers disclosing that they got paid to post about the product. There are ongoing dangers of more suits and more regulation. And that has come from some marketers (advertisers and publishers) getting greedy without considering ethics or long-term strategies.

So, in starting out, think of a subject in which you are personally interested. Where you either already know a lot, or are willing to learn a lot. Something that keeps your own enthusiasm. Build a site that you would have wanted to see as a visitor, when you were/are learning about the subject. Then, find advertisers that fit with the content.
wsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:17 AM   #3
MrTeedMas10

Hi! It is knowledgeable and valuable.

Thanks for your efforts which are beneficial to all.
MrTeedMas10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:18 AM   #4
seomixi

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin View Post
I would like to know which affiliate programs are good to earn money.

Thanks
Try clickbank, CJ, Shareasale, there are many but these are some of the most reputed & high paying.
seomixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:58 PM   #5
katereber

Try to search at google, you can find there the list of CPA networks.. Visit their websites and study their offers, in that way you can find one that fits your characteristics.
katereber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:33 AM   #6
paullopez

To be honest you need to contact those who are offering affiliate programs with their products and services. You will receive the detailed information about their program including their partner's identifier, links, and banners that you will be able to place on your website.
paullopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
helenhews

For me personally, the best are CJ and Adsense. But for me Adsense is too unpredictable. I know many examples when account was susdended without evident reasons.
helenhews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #8
image2all

You can go for Amazon.com.
According to myself it one of the best Affiliate Marketing site.
Best of luck.
image2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #9
emilsudak

Quote:
Originally Posted by image2all View Post
You can go for Amazon.com.
According to myself it one of the best Affiliate Marketing site.
Best of luck.
I totaly agree on that. commition at start is just 4% but just after 27 sales it goes to 10 and if u are selling quite expensive produkts that gives u a nice commision from each sale
emilsudak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #10
emilsudak

i would recommend amazon. I am quite happy with their program.
emilsudak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:39 AM   #11
nancyfromafrica

clickbank and amazon are some of the good affiliates
nancyfromafrica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 12:46 AM   #12
thegeekchick

This is a tough answer to be honest. There are so many options, and really you should do your own due diligence. Many seem to like Clickbank, and commission junction from what I hear though.
thegeekchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 10:45 PM   #13
hantoure12

This is good but very dificut to do it,
hantoure12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:10 AM   #14
menupages112

Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s marketing efforts.
menupages112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 12:37 PM   #15
onlinershub

Depends on the kind of product you want to promote, either tangible or intangible. But here are some of the popular affiliate program network that you can start checking.

Cj, Amazon, Clickbank, JVZoo, Linkshare, Shareasale, Affiliateseeking, Digiresults

Last edited by onlinershub; 10-09-2014 at 12:37 PM. Reason: wrong grammar
onlinershub is offline   Reply With Quote