Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #1
tallship

Default Accelerator Media

We've been using these guys for our international traffic for the past two months. Monday I went to check the report and found out my account had been disabled. I've sent two emails to my rep with no response. The reason I went with them is they came reccomended by RMX. Now I'm concerned that I may be out the revenue for the past two months. Has anyone had any experience with them?
tallship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
masm50

I have used them in the past and got paid on time.
They are part of eType - which is a pretty large ad representation company - so getting paid shouldn't be an issue (unless of course you broke their TOS which I imagine you haven't).

Maybe your rep is on holiday it being summer and all?
Have you tried giving them a call?

-Tim
masm50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 04:39 PM   #3
tallship

Actually they called me today. You're right, my rep is on vacation (forgot how that works over there). They couldn't find me in their system and they think it's a glitch with YieldManager. She is supposed to call me Friday after they have had a chance to research it.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #4
masm50

Good to hear they are looking into it.
Let us know if they can't sort something agreeable out.

-Tim
Old 08-26-2008, 09:23 AM   #5
tallship

So I send them a copy of the IO and they still can't find me. My last 2 emails have gone unanswered. They may be a big company but it seems to me that they are short on some core business functions. They want to blame it on YM but this goes beyond that.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:08 AM   #6
masm50

I would agree if that is the case. Maybe wait until your rep is back in (the weekend was a UK bank holiday) and call him/her directly - not trying to defend them here just hoping that your rep will have more of an idea of what is going on. It may have been a campaign outside of RMX or something else irregular.

Have impressions been showing for this international campaign all the time or not? Were you being paid a set CPM/fee or was A-M just rotated in RMX like other networks?

If you still have no luck by the end of this week I will contact my rep there and see if there is anything he can do.

-Tim
Old 08-27-2008, 10:39 AM   #7
tallship

I do optimizations daily so on a Friday I ran their report and then the following Monday I found the account disabled. We may have been out two days worth of impressions before I paused the campaign in our ad server. It's a direct deal not thru RMX.

It's not a huge deal for us because we are 70% US but it sure is frustrating. The ECPM is way low so we need all 30 days in the month to hit their minimum payout. By being turned off for a week or more we will now have to wait 60 days before we see the revenue for August.

I'm going to call on Monday and hopefully my rep will be back. I really apreciate your offer to assist Tim.

Chris
Old 08-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #8
cbsort

got paid on time.
Rec
cbsort is offline   Reply With Quote