Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-1999, 01:54 PM   #1
Steve

Default About CyberBounty

I also have account on CyberBounty. Till now, my impression on their service is good. But their payment rate is lower than WebSponsors. They're friendly and their replies are very fast. I always can receive the check from CyberBounty in time. Every month, the check from CyberBounty always first arrives. But their payment is lower than WebSponsors. For example, they pay $0.40 for Alexa but WebSponsors is $0.45. They pay 5% for referer, and websponors is 10%.

Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-1999, 02:09 PM   #2
KHN
Member.

$.05 dose not make much a different for me but they also have many pay out rates that are higher than Websponsors. Such SpeedyClick which pay $.75 at CyberBounty and only $.50-$.70 and they got Pagoo which is very popular at my site. But I have some doubts about the CD give a ways. I got about 200 hits last month for them and not one sign up.
Do you have the same problem?

The referral program for CyberBounty may be low at 5% But they have the second level which pay you 3% more.

------------------
KHN
Do you love Freebies?
Click Here Now!
members.tripod.com/~allfreestuff/freestuff.html

KHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-1999, 02:17 PM   #3
Steve

For free CD, beause it needs credit card. I never runed it.

Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-1999, 10:13 AM   #4
Ken

I also had over 200 clickthrus on the "free" CDs and $0 to show for it. Overall, I like the program and the guy running it seems very enthusiastic (maybe too enthusiastic on the CDs), but I'm not making much from CyberBounty. The only thing there working for me is Alexa, and that's mainly because it's running on a page specifically related to search engines.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote