Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPC and/or CPM Programs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2008, 02:44 PM   #1
MissMatchedShoes

Smile trendstop.com affiliate program

Hi there,

I wanted to make a first post and tell you about our new program. We're offering partnership to affiliates on our fashion industry subscription site, www.trendstop.com!

We're brand new at this, so our affiliate site http://affiliates.trendstop.com is just a register and login page at the moment, but don't let that stop your interest!

We're offering 20% revenue share to our affiliates, and with our subscription fees, that's about $300 a sale! The best news is that we have a tour that converts, we're competitively priced for our market, and update our site daily with content these fashion professionals can't get anywhere else!

Some of our current membership includes top fashion designers, celebrities, and fashion magazine trend forecasters.

We have a great site, and we want your traffic. Take a look, and let us know what we could do to get our affiliate program rolling. We're band new, and still building the affiliate site, so any feedback would be great!

Let's be partners!

-MissMatchedShoes
MissMatchedShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 05:51 PM   #2
Mark Wegener

first of all, WOW on the web design, I'd almost label it revolutionary!

second, i think this should go here
Mark Wegener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:58 PM   #3
MissMatchedShoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Wegener View Post
first of all, WOW on the web design, I'd almost label it revolutionary!
If you're talking about trendstop.com, THANKS! The site is going through another revision of face lifts to make navigation even easier. It's a struggle, with that much content to make it smooth to navigate, and we're always interested in feedback. If you're talking about the affiliate page, affiliate.trendstop.com, HA HA. I know it's nothing to look at yet, but my company is working on it, I swear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Wegener View Post
second, i think this should go here
Hmm... should I move it? I don't want to repost it.. I don't want to be spammy...
MissMatchedShoes is offline   Reply With Quote