Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Website For Sale - Purchase - Barter - Trade
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 04:06 PM   #1
ranooo

Default Logo-Monster.com (Logos download store) Very big revenue

Your name: Sava Razvan
Your Email address: sava-razvan(at)gmx.net
URL of the site: www.logo-monster.com
Age of site: 2 months
Traffic statistics (PageViews & Uniques ONLY): it doesn't have so much traffic
Source of traffic: targeted traffic
Asking price: 20.000 $
Gross and net revenue per month (Total): 3000$

Hello

I want to sell this website www.logo-monster.com because i have some personal problems and i need some money

Auction start: 20.000 $ ( or 16.000 EURO )
BIN: 25.000 $ ( 20.000 EURO )
If you can not pay this ammount please tell me what is your last bid.I have already received some offers
Revenue: Over 3000 $ in less than one month ( Please read all to see how you will have targeted traffic)
If you have paypal than you can earn more. i don't have a paypal account because this is not supported in my country. A lot of webmasters want to pay me with

paypal and in this way i have lost over 1000 $. The real revenue can be more than 4000 $. But i have told you 3000 $ that i have earned because only this

money i can demonstrate i have received.

Transaction: Via wire transfer is the best for me. i will send you some documents scanned ( my passport, my driver licence, a telephone bill, some account

extras from 2 different banks, i will send also the documents from my company to see that all the data is corect and i don't want to burn you) I will provide

also a link to verify my bussines.
Another method of payment is through some freelance sites where i have accounts ( scriptlance and getafreelancer ) this sites has an escrow service. I prefer

this sites because i have received always the money in time.
Western union and Moneygramm is also ok.

The website has 455 logos for sale. ( if you plan to buy it i will create another 100 logos for you and i will place on website.I will add myself 30 logos

per month or i can make all 100 in one month - this depend of you)

Each logo cost 39 $
But the clients can buy an exclusive logo and then the logo will be removed from website. the price for exclusive logo is 39 + 49 = 88 $
Then the clients have also the option to customize the logo for 19 $ ( if somebody needs modifications i will make the modifications myself at no charge)

At the end the price for each logo will be 107 $
Now let's do some math. You have 555 logos at 107 $ each. The price for all this are 59.385 $

What if you sell this 555 logos for 199 $ each exclusive logo. then you will have over 100.000 $
Not all the people buy exclusive logo. first people come to website and buy non-exclusive logo , and after that comes a client and buy an exclusive logo. In

this way the monney will be more.

I have experience with such a website because i have worked as a designer for another logo website.that website makes over 18.000 $ per month. I have seen

with my own eyes. I can not tell on which website i have worked because i have signed an NDA.
then when i have seen that this website makes so much money i thought it will be better if i can start my own website. Now i have the website but i have also

some health problems and i really need some money.

Another way to earn money is to make custom logos.For this you can charge more. My website www.logo-monster.com is the cheapest from the website i know which

are doing logos. on another website exclusive logos are over 200 $.
i will tell you that this website will be a success.

On the website i have worked in the past, the owner is selling links and he earns over 1000 $ per month from this kind of business. a lot of people come to

see some logos ideas and that's why the prices to place a link are so high.this links are very clickable and you can charge a high price.

Now if you don't know how to make logos it will be no problem.You can hire your own designer , or my friend will help you.
I can make also logos for you when i will come back from hospital. But i will start also another website with logos for sale and i will be your competitor.I

hope i will be ok.
the price for doing a logo is between 2 and 5 $ (but you have tu buy more than 20 logos)
You will see that you will receive a lot of e-mails from webmasters who needs logos. You can charge this webmasters 199 $. You send the details which you are

receiving from that webmaster to my designer and for this kind of bussines my designer will charge you between 15 - 30 $ per each logo. In this way you make

over 150 $ for each logo.

Now i will tell you something about this website:

The most important think is the revenue. I have earned in less than one month over 3000 $. The website works very good. you need to work maybe an hour per

day. I will give you a good marketing idea. you have to create some accounts on freelance websites and answer to webmasters who want logos and you will see

how many people will buy logos.
If you have some money availeble for an adwords campaign you will earn for sure over 100.000 very fast. And soon you can earn money with pay per sale

campaigns from google. I think it will be soon relaesed.

On the website i have worked, the owner place himself some of his logos on warez sites.Belive me that he has over 200.000 uniques per day.and he has also

earnings more than i can think.

If you need more details do not esitate to contact me. sava-razvan(AT)gmx.net

best regards
Razvan Sava
Closed Thread