Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Website For Sale - Purchase - Barter - Trade
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2006, 08:46 AM   #1
dshumb

Thumbs up CheatsPlanet.ws - Fairly Popular Cheat Site For Sale

1. Your username? dshumb
2. URL(s) of site? http://www.cheatsplanet.ws
3. Age of site? 1 month old.
4. Approximately monthly page views and/or unique visitors? 400-600 unique visitors per day.
5. How does the site generate income? How much? Advertisements. Please see below.
6. Who develops content and administers the site? How much time does it require? It has a database of cheats already. Time to administer is your choice!
7. What is the monthly cost of running the site? Just your current web hosting fee.
8. Reason for selling? Am in dire need of money.
9. Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner? Yes, of course.
10. Does the site have an ezine or newsletter? Number of subscribers? No.
11. What all does the site include? Everything as seen: A database of cheats and a nice cheats CMS to manage or add more cheat codes.
12. Asking price for the site? I am accepting offers via PM only.

As you can see, Cheats Planet is up for sale. It is a fully developed and fairly established website. The website currently averages 400 to 600 uniques per day. Most of these visitors are coming from various search engines. Please PM me for proof of stats.

You can earn quite an income from this website. I have tried CPA revenue making opportunities with this site, (azoogleads and hydramedia). I'm not sure how much I have made with the CPA networks, I will actually help the buyer get accepted to the CPA networks.
This website is run off a database of cheat codes. This database has over 45,000 different cheat codes for over 5,000 video games. This website is NOT run off of any type of free script. Adding games and cheat codes are your own choice, however, you really don't need to.

I am selling this because of offline issues now arising. I am in dire need of cash, that's the reason of me selling this website. I will help you set up the site. Also included is the domain of course, registered at DomainSite. Free push is available to your account.

What the buyer will get is everything they/you see at the site: A coded design integrated with the database, the database of cheats, and forum skin files.

I have submitted this site into several directories. It is too new to have a PR, but in time, I am almost positive that its PR will be fairly high. the site currently has 13032 backlinks you many check the backlinks with the link below

http://www.widexl.com/remote/link-popularity/index.html

I am accepting offers via PM only. Please...no BS offers. (ie: $20, etc etc)
Thank you.
(This sale will be posted at other forums too, however, I will keep this thread updated.)
dshumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:13 AM   #2
hmats91

What is the asking price of this site? Who are your top competitor's online? What type of revenue have you grossed from this site? Very impressive

Warm Regards,

Helen Mats
hmats91 is offline   Reply With Quote