Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR CREATION: Building & Maintaining A Web Site > Web Design and Webmaster Issues
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2005, 02:55 AM   #1
e_d

Default Cant Find Post About Traffic Estimator

Hi. I often read posts and days later have ideas and need a link that is in the post or some information from it. I read a post here a few days ago that had a link to some traffic estimator where you type in a url and it spits out "xxx,xxx pageviews per day" . I tried searching as best as I could and went manually hunting for it and can't seem to find it. Can anyone get me a link to the post or a link to the site?

Sorry, of course it would make more sense to bookmark these posts but it seems like the small posts always give me ideas.... go figure
e_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 02:58 AM   #2
superlaugh

I to am interested in this site you are talking about.

I use alexa.com currently but have recently read some information that the statistics are way off.

However, I am not trying to use alexa literaly, but just for a rough estimate on how we are doing.

They do have some determination of high times and low times.

Someone once said it was trash to me. I say, it is the only resource I have at this time. Untill someone comes up with better.

At one time I had an account at Nielson's Net Ratings. But, only the big time sites would show up in their statistics.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing this resource you are referring too.
superlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 07:39 AM   #3
Larwee

GeekGuide

e_d, here is it http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/sh...threadid=27426
Larwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 03:42 PM   #4
e_d

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! larwee is the man...
e_d is offline   Reply With Quote