Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR SALES: geek/Marketplace > Website For Sale - Purchase - Barter - Trade
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2004, 12:04 PM   #1
SinisterX

Default Currently Selling out my Network of Websites

Webmaster -------

Nuke-THemes.com gets approximately 1000 uniques/day and 200,000 pageviews total per month. Have not tried to get advertising for it as a major advertiser just left my network due to lack of $ on their part.

IT is a popular phpnuke themes site. I would be making $1000/mo off of this site but i'm currently not. Asking Price $12k - Open to Offers

----------------------

Music

Coverz.com gets 2500 uniques/day and over 400,000 pageviews/month = Major network advertiser left paying $1000/mo on this site. (for text links). I have not tried selling banner ads.

This is a traffic domain and a very popular cd covers site. It has been featured in USA Today. The forum is not populated as members must sign up to download cd covers.

Includes over 100,000 signups with 120 people on average signing up a day! Alot of the cd covers on the site when searched on google come up on page 1

Seeking $12k

----------------

Disclaimer: DO not bash my sales thread. If you have no interest whatsoever please do not respond. Bashing my thread will be reported to the mods.

The reason why these sites are not currently making money was that I had a major network advertiser on my sites hardextreme.org / coverz.com and onlyscripts.com . THe advertiser has since left due to financial troubles.
-----------------------------------------------------------

<Admin removed follow up post. Please consult the sticky posts rules for this forum. That would be Number 3 at http://www.geekvillage.com/forums/sh...threadid=13500 Please edit your original post. Best of luck with your sale and thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation >

Last edited by Steve_S; 07-06-2004 at 12:35 PM.
SinisterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 12:53 PM   #2
iwinweekly

Can you show proof of advertising sales or income? Just saying:
"I would be making $1000/mo off of this site but I'm currently not"

makes absolutely no sense. If you could make that then there is no reason you wouldn't be.... Unless you can't. Also saying major advertisers just left doesn't tell me anything either.

I may be interested with proof of income or advertising sales. So if you can provide those along with stats PM me or post here.
iwinweekly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 01:11 PM   #3
SinisterX

I bought nuke-themes.com very recently and as you know webmaster traffic is worth alot.

I can show scanned checks as well as the payment plan I got for my other websites divided up. I would have to go to the bank to get a copy of the check for the last 4 months tho.
SinisterX is offline   Reply With Quote