Webmaster Forum Rules | Posting Guide | Contact Us | Testimonials | Contributing Geek Program | Advertise on Geek/Talk
Welcome to the GeekTalk Webmaster Discussion Forums from GeekVillage.com

Click Here To Register. It's Free!

Go Back   geek/talk: Signature-free discourse for serious web publishers > YOUR REVENUE: Making Money On The Internet > Making Money with CPA Programs > Making Money with Regional Affiliate Programs and Networks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2004, 05:01 PM   #1
Jetronic

Default Any advice about AdPepper?

We are currently geotargeting AdLINK UK network ads to all European traffic with the hope of one day being included in the rest of their European ad network. This means we only serve UK campaigns therefore we only get paid for UK traffic. The rest of our European traffic goes unpaid. AdLINK says our traffic isn't good enough to justify getting onto the rest of the network. I admit our traffic in each country alone is not great but collectively we are serving 1.7 million European impressions from two ad formats (468 and skyscraper). They don't give us popups, no leaderboards or anything else that pays.

I have contacted AdPepper and they insist we will be included in their entire European network. They actually do not understand why AdLink is holding us back. Adpepper said ad serving fees are quite cheap so its probably costing them more in the long run to limit us and not monetize the rest of our traffic. It doesn't make sense. Sorry for the rant.

Anyway, does anyone have any insight as to why Adlink is doing this?

Is anyone with AdPepper and tell me how they are?
Rates seem to be decent.
Percentage of defaults/house ads?
How is the quality of the ads? Brand name stuff?
Any bad stuff?

I don't care how bad the Falk interface is as long as I can see what's going on. So far my dealings with them have been most favorable.
Jetronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 02:51 PM   #2
Jetronic

Is anyone out there running AdPepper?

How are the quality of the ads? Rates? defaults? anyone....anyone...

BTW, I am very happy about this international networks forum!
Jetronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 03:33 PM   #3
masm50

Bringing up an old thread...

How are AdPepper performing for anyone using them?

Do they represent all you european inventory, or is it country specific?

Cheers

Tim
masm50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 01:21 PM   #4
etechsupport

I just know that AdPepper is an european ad agency with 13 offices in 9 european countries.They are possibly working together with yahoo.
etechsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 07:47 PM   #5
Czar

Webmaster

Thanks eTechSupport. It probably is a good time to revitalise this thread, since we do have a couple of reps from Euro-centric ad agencies now active on this board (including an AdPepper employee). I'm sure they'll be more forthcoming about the network these days, should our members have any further questions about the network.

Follow Geek/Talk's Twitter Feed and Facebook Page to stay up to date with new discussion threads and online ad industry highlights.

Important GeekVillage Links: Home | Rules | Posting Guide | Report Trouble | Feedback | Advertise on GV
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 03:46 PM   #6
masm50

Well, as I've been in contact with a few of their reps...

All their regional offices, although linked, all appear to sell your inventory in their own country individually. So you can sign up with just adpepper UK and then show high paying UK targetted ads, and lower eCPM ads for the rest of europe/usa - or if you have enough inventory your site will be assigned to all their regions and you should get relevant and targetted ads for usa/most of europe.

Their support is pretty good (once they reply to your application), although I haven't given them enough of a try to comment on rates as yet.

Regards

Tim
masm50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 04:48 PM   #7
Bondings

I used them for my free host, on my forum. I was really amazed that they accepted me, certainly with not much page impressions. The geekvillage representative from the us-office contacted me. He is really kind and answers all emails immediately. (during american business hours) You do have to get through a long emailing chain to sign up, but that's not bad. So their support is great.

Their rates are very good. Most campaigns I got were from 0.5-1.8! CPM. However, I didn't get much click-throughs so some campaigns got lower(a lot).

However, it didn't work out because of my huge ratio of pages per visitor. I got 75% of defaults, even after geotargetting them to us/european traffic. But they didn't allow me to target their defaults to another ad network, only my own banners.

So, I would really recommand them, just not on a forum with a lot of repeat visitors.
Bondings is offline   Reply With Quote